DGN Night at CC 7/25/09

DGN @ City Club, Saturday, July 25th.

400 Bagley Street

Downtown Detroit

You enter by going through an unmarked door on the First Street side of the Ramada Hotel building, located at 400 Bagley Street in downtown Detroit. The club is at the top of the stairwell. (see picture in the link above in the DGN calendar entry)

Come. Join us. Meet us. Hang out. We're not that scary in person, really.

Leland City Club

All are welcome. Come meet some of us weirdos.

Saturday nights from 10:00 p.m. to 4:30 a.m.

Alcoholic drinks until 2:00 a.m., pop and juices served all night.

Admission is $4

18 and up, 21 to drink with proper ID (no exceptions).

No drugs, weapons, chains or spikes.

We've had reports that the CC parking lot will not break bills larger than $10, so try to bring smaller bills with you.

Zoom able map to Leland City Club

MDOT lane closure

(The map isn't quite exact. The Leland is located within the Bagley, 1st, Cass, Plaza Dr. block.)

In case you don't know the "DGN Corner" is to the right of the bar. Currently theres a table, pillar and long narrow wooden table, impossible to miss. Come say hello. If no one is there, stay there, they will show up.

Note: If you're NOT going this isn't the place to post about it.

Hrrmmm... the day after muh b-day....

I'll go if I'm not too hungover! lol!

And it will be my birthday by the time to leave comes around. Being as I recently canceled an out of town excursion that weekend, there is the possibility of me showing up. I haven't really decided what I'm doing yet, if anything.

And it will be my birthday by the time to leave comes around. Being as I recently canceled an out of town excursion that weekend, there is the possibility of me showing up. I haven't really decided what I'm doing yet, if anything.

aww, happy early b-day hun ^_^

For the past few years I've tried to keep my CC excursions far and few between. However, had a nice time last Saturday so I am considering it. Don't dig the music but the company's good;always run into older faces when I do appear. :) And I need to get my mind off someone.

Edited by Joey Deadcat

Question...

I want to hit up CC this weekend, but I work till 11 on Saturday. So I wont be ready to go until 11:30-11:45.

Skyfire and Papa Jeff are early-goers and wont leave later then 10:30. :confused:

Does anyone pass up Livonia on their way there and can possibly pick me up?

I might get dragged out there. =P

You should go! I am planning on it now, unless I get kidnapped or something for birthday debauchery, but anyone that would is not in MI. Oh well, a late celebration will be had in a couple of weeks. I really should have moved to FL instead of buying another house in MI :X

For the past few years I've tried to keep my CC excursions far and few between. However, had a nice time last Saturday so I am considering it. Don't dig the music but the company's good;always run into older faces when I do appear. :) And I need to get my mind off someone.

It would be cool to see you, me and joey are going. we could go request a bunch of stuff that wont be played?

The reason why good music is hardly ever played at CC

wiggers,emo's and fakes(preppies)they have too many rights up

there.sigh

just curios what the emo/peps/wiggers.. has to do with what they play?.. its all in how you talk to the dj and if you know them well or not always helps....