Things I hate...

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello_kitty_gun.jpgHelloKitty.jpghello-kitty-darth-vader.jpgKittyRifle.jpg

I hate hate hate helllo kitty! What is goth about this stupid cat? Its waay to cute. Why do so many goths love this stupid thing I want to rocket launch into space.

And this gun, is just WRONG

both guns...no hello kitty!

I also hate goth snobs. What exactly do you have to be snobby about? Your clothes are blacker?

and filth I hate unclean things/people...slobs basically...and darth kitty wtf is that???

Edited by Homicidalheathen

I hate the fact that my dad has started calling me a nag because I'm the one making sure he takes his meds on time, and taking him to most of his appointments so mom can work.

I believe the saying goes: "No good deed goes unpunished"

People who try to pick fights with complete strangers, having no idea of said strangers' physical or mental capabilities. DUMB.

Is that you, or the twenty Jagerbombs you just drank talkin', hunny? *smooch* Awwww...you don't want a kiss from me? How about a visit to the dentist-- because that's what you'll get. :hrhr:

Edited by jynxxxedangel

I just want to fucking cry! Last night my 'date' kept changing the time so I cancelled then he blew up my fucking phone with messages...goddamn kids!

then 'date' number 2 (ok so I usually set up a stand by...what of it?) cancelled as well...they were both in Oakland County so I was thinking...stop by persons house then go to the restaraunt if he doesn't cancel...not like I was going to stand anyone up...I dont usually do that unless its a medical thing...which btw has been happening lately...my divers is acting up...hate having bad guts...

But the first person, her reason for standing me up pissed me off even if I was preparred to leave after only a couple hours to meet up with dope head. Her reason? She wanted to go shopping??? what the fuck ever. And I was already half way there when she called finally...so thats 1/4 tank of gas wasted. fuck.

oh thats another thing...3 friends have fallen off the wagon and started using again

I hate dope heads.

(then they wonder why I dont have time for them)

So...ontop of all this...my toilet broke this morning WHILE i WAS USING IT so I have to get up to take off the lid to flush everytime...

Then my circuit breakers went off again while making coffee...

THEN my kitchen drawer broke off the rollers and fell on my toe.

(excuse bad spelling I am not thinking properly)

Gaaah! help me.

Edited by Homicidalheathen