DGN Night @ City Club - Saturday, June 27th

DGN @ City Club, Saturday, June 27th.

400 Bagley Street

Downtown Detroit

You enter by going through an unmarked door on the First Street side of the Ramada Hotel building, located at 400 Bagley Street in downtown Detroit. The club is at the top of the stairwell. (see picture in the link above in the DGN calendar entry)

Come. Join us. Meet us. Hang out. We're not that scary in person, really.

Leland City Club

All are welcome. Come meet some of us weirdos.

Saturday nights from 10:00 p.m. to 4:30 a.m.

Alcoholic drinks until 2:00 a.m., pop and juices served all night.

Admission is $4

18 and up, 21 to drink with proper ID (no exceptions).

No drugs, weapons, chains or spikes.

We've had reports that the CC parking lot will not break $20 bills or larger, so try to bring smaller bills with you.

Zoom able map to City Club.

MDOT lane closures

(The map isn't quite exact. The Leland is located within the Bagley, 1st, Cass, Plaza Dr. block.)

In case you don't know the "DGN Corner" is to the right of the bar. Currently theres a table, pillar and long narrow wooden table, impossible to miss. Come say hello. If no one is there, stay there, they will show up.

Note:

If you're NOT going this isn't the place to post about it.

I'm going to try my best.

Also going to try and start to re-establish the old-school DGN corner, get the card-passing street-team presence back up and try to just force myself through the health issues to go out , at least on Saturday night. I miss you guys.

If anyone needs bumper stickers or anything I'll try to smuggle some in.

DOWN WITH THE HUMIDITY!!

Consecutive DGN Nights In A Row: 1 (hah)

THIS SATURDAY NIGHT @

Leland CITY CLUB ! ! !

Thanks to our local BOOZE distributor,

We are going to have some cool new SWAG

for those lucky souls who show up EARLY ! ! !

From 11 - 12:30, there will be lots of FREE STUFF ! ! !

Come out and try some new DRINK SPECIALS ! ! !

18+, 21 MUST be to drink

COVER = ONLY $3 before 11, and $4 after 11

Come on out and have FUN ! ! !

Will try hard to make it . Could use a few brave souls as always to help pass out DGN cards. Ones that will ACTUALLY help, not just give lip service.

I also sould have some extra bumper stickers for them that want one.

If you bring cards I will happily take some. I haven't filled out the request thing but I will pass some out very happily.

If anyone will be going from the downriver area and has room for a passenger, I'd like to go.

Wish I could help but my transportation is pretty spotty myself. *waves hello* nice to see you online.

I know a lot of people that go, don't always post / read this topic, sometimes helps to make a post in the more general part of the forum too. Might be a little late but we can hope. *looks around for someone from downriver*

I will be there! My buddies Josh and Weston are tagging along.

Troy, I will help pass out cards for sure. Last time I was there I wish I had some. I plan to be there at 10 and staying till, or close to, closing time. I wouldn't mind a bumper sticker either I've been wanting one of those for a while now.

See you all soon.

-B

If anyone will be going from the downriver area and has room for a passenger, I'd like to go.

Never mind. I just checked finances. Thought I had money but I is broke so guess I'll just sit here, maybe go up to Fort St. for the Downriver Car Cruise or just get a fire going in the pit.