What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

My intuition is never going to be ignored or silenced again. I KNEW that I had a bad vibe from the moment years ago when I was brought into the circle and after what I read today, my intuition was spot the fuck on! The ulterior motives, everything, everything. OMG, I need to stop underestimating myself. :wallbash:

Of course. Every time I get used to something, it changes. A while back, I gave in and started using CVS's automatic refill service. It actually changed my thinking about these kinds of services. And now with all the craziness going on, I actually began to rely on it's convenience. However, now the service is having issues. Calling the wrong contact number, no longer notifying for auto-refills on specific medications. Lately when I arrive for scheduled pickups, the pharmacist is filling the prescription at that moment. Oh, well. It was really convenient while it lasted. 

IT WAS THE NIECE!!!

Apparently, the little one decided to not take the stuff that would keep her from getting sick, being around all the kids at school, and ended up bringing the cold virus back to the house where a terminally ill person resides. 

OMG too funny, I got Meth carded again. Twice. 

I went to CVS to pick up cold medication for all the sickies at the HomeHouse. I was expecting to be asked for my ID at the pharmacy counter, but then it happened again at the front counter over some Alka-Seltzer Plus.

The cashier said, "I'm sorry, but because there are ingredients in this that can make Meth..." I said, "Yes, I know you need to see my ID in case I try to make some Crystal Meth." However, the cashier said she just had to verify that I was over the age of 18. So I asked if that made any difference. If you are over 18 then that makes it OK to make your Crystal Meth, but if you are under 18...? The cashier stopped for a second and then said she supposed that means if you are a kid, they would take you to juvie and if you are an adult then it's straight to jail. 

I started laughing and apologized to the cashier for continuing the subject, but I just wanted to verify that they card you to make sure you are over 18 so if you buy the stuff to possibly make Meth, you go straight to jail, but if you are under 18 then they have to think about it? Even the cashier appeared confused at this point. Then I said, "So, basically they are carding you to make sure that if you are a kid, you can't buy anything, but if you are an adult you can make your Meth responsibly..." :blink:

I went to CVS to pick up cold medication for all the sickies at the HomeHouse. I was expecting to be asked for my ID at the pharmacy counter, but then it happened again at the front counter over some Alka-Seltzer Plus.

The cashier said, "I'm sorry, but because there are ingredients in this that can make Meth..." I said, "Yes, I know you need to see my ID in case I try to make some Crystal Meth." However, the cashier said she just had to verify that I was over the age of 18. So I asked if that made any difference. If you are over 18 then that makes it OK to make your Crystal Meth, but if you are under 18...? The cashier stopped for a second and then said she supposed that means if you are a kid, they would take you to juvie and if you are an adult then it's straight to jail. 

I started laughing and apologized to the cashier for continuing the subject, but I just wanted to verify that they card you to make sure you are over 18 so if you buy the stuff to possibly make Meth, you go straight to jail, but if you are under 18 then they have to think about it? Even the cashier appeared confused at this point. Then I said, "So, basically they are carding you to make sure that if you are a kid, you can't buy anything, but if you are an adult you can make your Meth responsibly..." :blink:

according to officer dangel of the Reno count sheriff's department...don't Mess with meth

I Love you!!!! Lmao

I got the other part of the meth ingredients. Just saying. 

No, seriously, my cousin, who decided to make meth in his car and as a result set himself and his gf on fire, she was treated and released the same day and he spent the last few months in the burn unit in Indiana.. So he survived, posts pix on fb of his 3rd degree burns all over his arms, legs, and torso.. The album was titled.. Don't try this at Home

I can't believe he is joking about this, he lost costudy of his kid and everything.. Damn shame. I remember my uncle, his dad took me in as I was getting in to much trouble, hanging with gangs in SW, he got me a job and I babysat for him and my aunt. It was fine  until he made me smoke crack with him when I was 15 as an insurance policy that I wouldn't snitch to my aunt, he said he needed dirt on me too so he forced me, made me cry..

My mom hated him after I confessed to her but still embraced his kids, they were innocent.. Both parents fucked up, the mother of my cousin was murdered over drugs and she gave birth to my cousin Ryan's sister in Prison.

I know that was my uncle and all but karma got him and ultimately he had a heart attack and died from smoking crack. Bastard.

Edited by kat

Um OK Mr. Pisces, I read that they want you to chase them.. Yeah..right.. I chased before not doing it again, especially, just no. So, you didn't have time for me to just pick up the phone today and call all day and you hit the fuck you botton on me and came up with some bullshit because shockingly, yea we know the sound of the fuck you botton.. I called you out on it..ha! But come 10, 11, 12 o'clock you start contacting me, sounding all pissy and freaked out now cause I don't respond? Oh, how's that feel, biatccchhhh! Ha, fuck you, you ain't shit and damn sure ain't worth chasing. Ha! Lmao. Wrong bitch to try to play that game on.

Edited by kat

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic