What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

Credit karma just emailed me and said good job, and than asked me to be it's Valentine. Hmm, wonder how many other people it asked? Lies!!!!

Should I respond? Lol. What if I respond yes, yes I will. I'm going to do it. I'm going to troll credit karma!!

Edited by kat

18 minutes ago, kat said:

Credit karma just emailed me and said good job, and than asked me to be it's Valentine. Hmm, wonder how many other people it asked? Lies!!!!

Should I respond? Lol. What if I respond yes, yes I will. I'm going to do it. I'm going to troll credit karma!!

~~~~~

Yes, you should totally troll them.  Tell them to email you their location of where you can meet.  then ask if they like raw meat.

🤣

3 minutes ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

Yes, you should totally troll them.  Tell them to email you their location of where you can meet.  then ask if they like raw meat.

🤣

Oh my god, that's even better. I should add that to my love email I just wrote.  I'm ascared to send it though cause I don't like rejection.  What if I'm not pretty enough? Thicccc enough? Young enough? Oh so much anxiety.  

2 minutes ago, kat said:

Lol, God forbid anyone lurking around this site and doesn't know what a huge dorky goofball I am and actually take me serious.  Even better. 

~~~~~

OH WAIT...it's on the internet so it MUST be true...

:hrhr:

4 minutes ago, creatureofthenyte said:

Um.. I’m betting daytime trash talk shows may have been an influence to some degree.

1 minute ago, kat said:

And being high all the time. It's like a whole other world these days.

~~~~~

I'm definitely believing it.

Just now, NocteSpiritus said:

Thanks. I've just posted another chapter of the fanfic. It's the original stuff I should swing the focus onto more. No sweat, right?

😅

Lol!  I used to write, mainly lyrics and everytime I get some in my head that I think are song worthy I feel like I can't finish or I get distracted. I need a muse or something 😊

1 minute ago, kat said:

Lol!  I used to write, mainly lyrics and everytime I get some in my head that I think are song worthy I feel like I can't finish or I get distracted. I need a muse or something 😊

I'm surprised this fanfic has lasted to full 25 chapters. I've started posting it to tumblr, then to that and AO3. On tumblr, I hadn't expected the few that started reading it (how/when i fail to remember) to actually keep up with it and like it.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic