What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

I drove past a reflector in the road on the way to work, then I wanted to listen to that Arcade Fire song.  Many hours I just found it in my youtube favorites and remembered.  I keep forgetting that they had mirror man in the music video.

Edited by Class-Punk

All things happen for a reason. Interference with any matters that are not you're own, specifically when the interference involves you're judgement and opinions based on you're personal bias is not a good idea. Ever. You cannot fuck with things that nature may have been working on aligning. The end result of fucking with the magic of nature is  the magic of nature in the form of karma.

Edited by kat

I need to be more self-reliant. It is currently counterproductive trying to rely on outside services for the work I am doing around here, but I need to have more reliable resources at my disposal in order to be productive. 

...This is starting to sound circular...:huh:

I am so tired of hearing our poor elderly dog suffering from the heat. He is constantly panting, drinking water, and soaking his paws, generally sounding like he's about to collapse any second. Especially at night. I wanted to have his fur cut, since he's wearing nearly two coats but he won't let us do it. I can't keep sleeping on the sofa because after a while it causes me pain (he follows me everywhere and remains by my side regardless of where I go). I want to take him to his hairdresser but I can't drive yet and am trying to make arrangements for transportation. I only hope this can be done before he succumbs to heatstroke.

7 minutes ago, kat said:

Who is this dude from Texas trying to be my fb friend? I am tired of random dude requests that request any chic that a guy thinks is a little bit cute.

So I guess it's a Texas Dude that thinks you are a little cute....compliment n'est pas?

These owners are supposed to be a new company, never owned buildings before...yet they buy three all at once? Sounds smart, especially considering that by the looks of it they probably have never even played a game of monopoly . 

Something is very wrong with these people sending maintenance to people to spy on them, having him watch us in the parking lot because he hasn't fixed nothing.

I never realized how much of a difference 50 pounds actually made. I no longer struggle to get up (or sit up for that matter). My arms actually fall down to my sides instead of jutting out. It's no longer a battle to get out of bed. If I'm having trouble getting up its because I am genuinely tired and not feeling too heavy. I don't feel like I'm battling against gravity just to stand or walk or breathe. I am literally flabbergasted. I NEVER want to be THAT heavy EVER again.:happydance

Wow, I don't know if the maintenance guys IQ drop's everytime when I talk to him but he just feeds me little bits and pieces of information about stuff like, he said oh, well the company isn't new, they are from New York...

I said "oh, ok..so that is where they came from"?

"No, he says, I don't think they came from there, they learned the apartment management style the way they do it in New York. "

"Hey maybe I'll come chat later?"

Um, I'm not feeling well I think I might take a nap"

I really just came up here and found out that the company is from NY, but if you don't go to the city clerk's office you won't know that there name they give us is the management company... the owner's... that company was dissolved by proclamation and annulled of authority in New York State in 2011. They failed, they didn't pay their taxes, they fucked up and now they are here.... ready to fuck things up once again. I bet you they had another stop along the way before they came to Michigan. I am thinking Florida. 

I can't do anything with this information why waste my time, what is the point?

I manage to squeeze blood out of turnips every month to pay the -200 that I'm in the hole every month by BUSTING MY ASS (its hard to see since you know you cant "see" insomnia/PTSD/TBIs . That's no "extra" money, just the basic bills (not including gas).   Starting next month it will be 325+). Checking out is becoming more attractive.  120 bucks being that big a deal. Illogical? Yes.  The PTSD/Depression doesn't seem to give a shit.   I've been fighting it for (4?) years, since the last time, running out of ideas.   I've got the lowest possible car insurance (litterally).  The lowest possible health insurance (litterally).  I'm not sure I want to keep this shit up every single day, day in and day out anymore.   Problem is I've already done my "homework" on how to get the job done (that used to stop me).  (purposely have a gun that isn't realistic to use) Ugh.  Oh well.  I'll just keep at it I guess.  

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic