What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

Why do you always hear ghost stories about malevolent spirits scaring people with threats of "You're going to die" or "Get Out". If I were an evil spirit haunting someone, I would taunt them with talks of "You're going to live a long, long, long life" because I would want to make sure I had plenty of time to mess with their heads.

Maybe these spirits, that are trying to terrorize the living, don't realize that if they scare their victims to death, it puts them closer to their level on the spirit realm and one of these "newly dead" spirits might want to take out some pent up payback on their previous tormentor.

...I'm just sayin'

I will be 36 next month and of all the people I know, of all the people I consider a friend I realize that I can't name a single person who truly knows me. I am sure so many people feel that way too. It's a bit disheartening thinking about that. I feel like people I meet act like their better than me..no matter what I do. I will never be good enough. What a stupid, depressing, random thought.

I will be 36 next month and of all the people I know, of all the people I consider a friend I realize that I can't name a single person who truly knows me. I am sure so many people feel that way too. It's a bit disheartening thinking about that. I feel like people I meet act like their better than me..no matter what I do. I will never be good enough. What a stupid, depressing, random thought.

That's right! I did forget to give you my name... ;)

Damn it! My friend and his partner are broke up and he just texted me asking if I knew of any motels he could go to, which translates to "I don't wanna ask you so I'll hint around in hopes you'll let me crash at your place"! I would be cool with it but he's got a lot of bs and no insight, idk..I don't wanna see him homeless.. I can't do that to someone.. Shit.

I think I should start working now to try to get as much stuff done today as possible. I've already started freaking out about how my sun allergy is going to affect my project progress this year...it's terrible and enough to make one crazy. Not to mention the rainy season is vastly approaching.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic