What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

o.O I never said this.

To be honest, it would have had to post at the same time as:

The amount of articles I read is mentally unhealthy.

Not that I'm keeping track or anything neurotic like that... :whistle:

Could possibly have been the worst night ever...that's the last time I'll mention I'm going to bed early...no sleep just no sleep. The universe was conspiring against me just because I have a very busy schedule today....

Thank you the universe... :dry:

Dgn has meant alot to me and carried me through hell but here Sparks memories, alot hard to bare. I am going to do myself and others a favor and take a break. I don't want anyone upset because of thongs i post and a I need a break so I can finlly settle down and begin rebuilding the rest of my life..

Dgn has meant alot to me and carried me through hell but here Sparks memories, alot hard to bare. I am going to do myself and others a favor and take a break. I don't want anyone upset because of thongs i post and a I need a break so I can finlly settle down and begin rebuilding the rest of my life..

Well, if you read this, I've never seen you post any "thongs"

:ralph GROSSNESS ALERT :ralph

Whoever said the fluid you wipe away from your eyes and the earwax you clean out your ears is the same as the crap you clean out of your nose is greatly mislead. Yes, these systems are connected, however, we do not breathe through our eyes and ears (normally). The eyes are designed to flush away anything that comes in contact with them. Only if something (or someone) is blowing into your ears will non-bodily crap build up in them. The nose... that is a different creature all of its own. Everyday, we are constantly inhaling through it. It takes in all the dirt, dust mites, body dander, weed remnants, animal hair, paint mist, deodorant sprays, air freshener scents, deteriorated clothing fragments, sneeze residue from inconsiderate people who won't cover their mouths, mist from belches, odor molecules from farts, dust from deteriorating papers and cardboard products, dead skin cells (including your own), material residue, particles from vehicle exhausts, fumes from varnish and other paint-like products, and more are all drawn into your nose. The moisture your body produces in your nasal cavity coats the hair follicles in your nose, allowing it to capture these air based waste products. Therefore, when you blow your nose, the crap that comes out of it is NOT the same as that which comes out of your ears or eyes. It is far more disgusting.

So you! (You know who you are.) Stop making such a one-sided, uninformed argument that blowing your nose in a tissue and throwing it in a jointly used waste basket near items that might accidentally fall in (and often do), forcing one to dig through in order to retrieve the items, is the same as digging through tissues used to wipe one's tears. It isn't. Watch Curiosity episode, the World's Dirtiest Man, starring Mike Rowe. Pay close attention to the results of the sneeze segment. As for ears and eyes, watch Mythbusters. These are very, pardon my pun, eye opening.

Grossness Alert has ended. :bravo You may now return to your regularly scheduled thought processes. :blink:

I can do this...Got a wake-up call scheduled in about 6 hours. Must be able to get to the total tear out before May 17th. That way all this construction and yard debris can go out in Bulk Pick-up.

If i can accomplish that, it would most definitely be sweet

The one good thing about this math class is that maybe its making my brain more balanced. My mind has been on complete overdrive since last week digging into statistics and social theories, and I feel like I am writing a little too much.. still wouldn't mind more beer though.

Dang it!! I had to go and say something like...so far we're doing good. I keep forgetting the universe just waits for me to get cocky!!! I wish it would start paying attention to someone else for a season or two!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic