What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

Even cartoons show evidence of "proof positive" that you don't truly know the person you are involved with... :hrhr:

T.U.F.F. Puppy in Puppy Love...

(dang...I watch too much ID TV, everything is a case study :dry: )

I would've never expected in 2008 that I'd end up creating new mantras/meditation techniques, holding onto them by how much they've positively affect my consciousness. But its become usual for me to stay tight-lipped about them, because words or thoughts that might resonate with me at any given time are likely to sound completely abstract or crazy to someone else. Its all in the endless uniqueness of subjectivity.

Edited by Class-Punk

I think I just depressed myself by thinking about a drastic change in my childhood too much...dang it Vater you finally made me do it...This place is too addictive. I find myself sharing way too close to the vest...am I just that hit up for companionship... :confused:

Now I know why I don't really discuss politics...I have worked all my life since I was 11 years old and all these years later I can proudly say I have survived. Growing up as a member of a household of 5 living on just barely $5000 a year with no true assistance because the powers that be decided that our family did not meet certain criteria for necessary assistance, we took care of ourselves. Finally assistance became available, but politicians were then split as to what category of deadbeat to label you as...

I have to face it...there is just no winning in this country because we always need to know where to place blame or we get confused.

screw it...I need to go destroy something for a while. Think I'm logging off for a bit...Jya nee...

I used a skill called "Pumpkin Sacrifice" for a 50% chance to summon Illuminatrix, it has a random recharge time and the pumpkin disappears from my inventory.

Funny...mine had a mushroom...

In order to summon me to an Alternative night its a ritual called, "Hipster Bastard". It involves giving me a ride, buying me a PBR, and playing one song by Gauntlet Hair, TV on the Radio, and The New Division.

Now don't be surprised when I show up at your front door ready to go... ;)

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic