What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

All these people my age are like, "This town sucks." "I'm getting out as soon as I can." "This place is boring."

I live outside of town in the country where less is going on, and the only thing I can think is, "You're bored because you're boring."

HA!!!

Perfect... :hrhr:

I am wondering why I am banned from City Club forums. I haven't been on there at least for 10 years, and my registration was rejected. It just makes me wonder about the dark side of the spectrum who has a tendency to destroy/manipulate my identity to keep me away from its' turf. But really, get over it already...

I am wondering why I am banned from City Club forums. I haven't been on there at least for 10 years, and my registration was rejected. It just makes me wonder about the dark side of the spectrum who has a tendency to destroy/manipulate my identity to keep me away from its' turf. But really, get over it already...

Is it a mistake? Wouldn't something have to be drastic to be banned from a forum? They might have you mixed up with someone else...

Is it a mistake? Wouldn't something have to be drastic to be banned from a forum? They might have you mixed up with someone else...

Yea, but it doesn't make sense. I never had any problem within the forums and was never previously banned. But the "dark side" knows my email address. That's the only thing that makes sense. Otherwise who knows who I am?

Yea, but it doesn't make sense. I never had any problem within the forums and was never previously banned. But the "dark side" knows my email address. That's the only thing that makes sense. Otherwise who knows who I am?

So you're trying to visit the "Dark Side"?

So you're trying to visit the "Dark Side"?

hahahahaha, yea the dark side is a person with whom I had a conflict in the past and she literally destroyed my "identity" and instead of sticking around I left because at the time I didnt' know any better. So anytime I come across anyone within her circle, I am constantly remixed (i mean reminded) and even "told" about stuff that clarify that she is still actively destroying my identity around the scene. That's what pisses me off.

Edited by uroboros1640

hahahahaha, yea the dark side is a person with whom I had a conflict in the past and she literally destroyed my "identity" and instead of sticking around I left because at the time I didnt' know any better. So anytime I come across anyone within her circle, I am constantly remixed (i mean reminded) and even "told" about stuff that clarify that she is still actively destroying my identity around the scene. That's what pisses me off.

Whoa, I hope I never encounter anything like that with such long reaching effects that it touches future events...this gives true meaning to the spitefulness of the "dark side"...

There's someone who wears all black and makes me look like a villain to everyone too. But its my keyboard so there's nothing I can do about it.

derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp

Uroboros domination tonight huhhh???

I kid I kid

(hide the keyboard)

:hrhr:

Cute, but EagleRose and Class-Punk already decimated your domination yesterday before 12am...I am currently in the process of taking them down... :evil:

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic