What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

Still trying to figure out how this happened. :blink:

I have been planning this big construction project pickup for 2 weeks now because I only have 5 days to use the special 18 month financing, and sure enough, I get stuck on backdrop duty for the school production of The Wiz. Three 8x8 panels. So far I have managed to paint one yesterday and have to get 2 more done before Tuesday. Unfortunately, I only have until Monday to get 6 outdoor and 2 indoor construction projects priced and scheduled for pickup in order to qualify for the financing.

I'm thinking there is no sleep in my immediate future...so much for a City Club run this weekend...and I've only been planning that since May 13th... :dry:

Guess it all isn't bad, I did manage to find an old DELL mouse to use with my system until I can get to the store to buy a new one since I spent yesterday special financing $400 worth of painting supplies for this backdrop project... :confused:

time for a caffeine boost... :wub:

I can't survive like this anymore, I could lay down and die and not give a shit..all these fucking apartments want "section 8 only" THAT'S FUCKING DISCRIMINATION!!!!! I fucking try to do shit ALL BY MY FUCKING SELF AND NOT DON'T ASK FOR SHIT BUT I AM THE ONE ASSED OUT, if I was a FUCKING HEROINE ADDICT or had nine kids and a fat welfare check, and a drug dealer boyfriend I would be given preference in everything..............I HATE YOU SOCIETY!! YOU GOT SHIT ASS BACKWARDS!!

Edited by kat

When life gives you 40 dollars in tips and 2 dollars and 65 cents per hour after you worked all day and afternoon and to clean up the old dude's syrup off the floor and to fuck up a strawberry malt because you accidentally grabbed the other waitresses identical big silver shaker thingy that she sat next to yours but yours was full of malt powder, strawberries, milk and ice cream and hers, um just strawberry's and strawberry shit and than you start trying to make a malt and you are like what the fuck dude, this shit don't look right, only for her to pick up her shaker thingy and find that she has the malt stuff in hers, and you just made a really gross smoothie that you and the other waitress decided to trick the busboy and tell him we made him a smoothie just cause we wanted to confirm that it tasted like shit, he confirmed that it did...oh yeah, as I was saying when life gives you, blah blah, blah, 40 dollars in tips and 2.65 an hour,,,make gin and tonic.

That is one of the best answers to pretty much everything

Still trying to figure out how this happened. :blink:

I have been planning this big construction project pickup for 2 weeks now because I only have 5 days to use the special 18 month financing, and sure enough, I get stuck on backdrop duty for the school production of The Wiz. Three 8x8 panels. So far I have managed to paint one yesterday and have to get 2 more done before Tuesday. Unfortunately, I only have until Monday to get 6 outdoor and 2 indoor construction projects priced and scheduled for pickup in order to qualify for the financing.

I'm thinking there is no sleep in my immediate future...so much for a City Club run this weekend...and I've only been planning that since May 13th... :dry:

Guess it all isn't bad, I did manage to find an old DELL mouse to use with my system until I can get to the store to buy a new one since I spent yesterday special financing $400 worth of painting supplies for this backdrop project... :confused:

time for a caffeine boost... :wub:

I love The Wiz. Wish I could go.

I can't survive like this anymore, I could lay down and die and not give a shit..all these fucking apartments want "section 8 only" THAT'S FUCKING DISCRIMINATION!!!!! I fucking try to do shit ALL BY MY FUCKING SELF AND NOT DON'T ASK FOR SHIT BUT I AM THE ONE ASSED OUT, if I was a FUCKING HEROINE ADDICT or had nine kids and a fat welfare check, and a drug dealer boyfriend I would be given preference in everything..............I HATE YOU SOCIETY!! YOU GOT SHIT ASS BACKWARDS!!

I could try and sell my anti-anxiety meds downtown if it would help you get a place :p

I can pretend I'm a drug dealer boyfriend... lol. I'm a great actor

That is one of the best answers to pretty much everything

I love The Wiz. Wish I could go.

I could try and sell my anti-anxiety meds downtown if it would help you get a place :p

I got that covered..lol, beside you don't have anything noone wants to buy....lmao!!

You will one day make a great drug dealer, um, I mean boyfriend....lol..I mean, anyway, hold on what's going on with you and (name remains confidential), anyhow?

I just got back home from finishing the painting of the third and final panel of the 17 foot backdrop and I think I'm too tired to eat this dinner I just received...think I'll try to get a little in before I crash for the night...

Got some dust in my lungs from cleaning all day.

I got that covered..lol, beside you don't have anything noone wants to buy....lmao!!

If its Xanax or Klonopin, well, years ago I've seen college university students buy that stuff.. and snort it.. on the same day they snorted Adderall. Because nothing says going places like a daily dose of downers and uppers. My posting in this thread is turning into a rant about the stupidity of university students.

Edited by Class-Punk

Got some dust in my lungs from cleaning all day.

If its Xanax or Klonopin, well, years ago I've seen college university students buy that stuff.. and snort it.. on the same day they snorted Adderall. Because nothing says going places like a daily dose of downers and uppers. My posting in this thread is turning into a rant about the stupidity of university students.

Yea, it's huge. The Adderall is getting bigger, Xanax or "xanies" are so badly abused..I know so many people that are so messed up from those, soma's and vicodin.......Those are the most highly abused ones downriver and in Southwest Detroit. Hell, even the anti-psychotic Seroquel is being sold as a street drug.....people use it to cut heroine with.

Thinking it's time to put away this petty dispute with Home Depot for the greater good of needing its products and services. Other than that, I might seriously do myself bodily harm trying to make up for the 3 days I missed product purchasing at Lowe's due to being on emergency backdrop duty...

Besides as far as the special promotions go, Home Depot trumps Lowe's at the moment on purchases starting at $299:

Lowe's = 18 months Special Financing May 23-27, 2013

The Home Depot = 12 to 24 months Special Financing May 23-29, 2013

Sadly, this build schedule is not going as previously planned. Hopefully I'll be able to salvage something out of today, unfortunately, exhaustion is getting the better of me...oh pooh

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic