What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

I'm tired of hearing that gay people are "confused". There is no confusion about being a guy who is attracted to other guys, or a chick who wants other chicks. PLEASE...explain to this straight person, who isn't confused by other people's sexuality, where this confusion lies.

I'm tired of hearing that gay people are "confused". There is no confusion about being a guy who is attracted to other guys, or a chick who wants other chicks. PLEASE...explain to this straight person, who isn't confused by other people's sexuality, where this confusion lies.

so why did your lesbian freinds out of high school try and convince you that you were a lesbian even though you kept saying "no, i'm straight". they must of thought that you were confused. oh and didn't one of them turn straight?

I think some gay people are confused. I've seen gay men who seem to think that they need to act like the sorority sisters in Legally Blonde, and lesbians who seem to think they need to act like lumberjacks in a chain gang. Those are obviously extremes, but both groups annoy me more than I can ever say. It's fine to be different/yourself, but when you are acting a certain way just because it's the 180 of what you think society expects for you, it's no better than conforming.

Yes, I know that's not what you meant, and, yes, I agree that it's not confusing to be attracted to members of your own sex instead of the opposite sex.

Yes, I know that's not what you meant, and, yes, I agree that it's not confusing to be attracted to members of your own sex instead of the opposite sex.

The whole thing set me off because I read the news constantly, and they had an article about gay people. The stupidity and ignorance of so many people's comments astounded me and set me off, especially with the notion that all gay people are "confused". Reinforced my dismal outlook on most of society.

I have been so busy but everything is flying by this week...and I still have work, martial arts practice, shopping for supplies, making food, and getting ready for a reunion this weekend. Things feel super busy...although I don't feel super stressed, which is good. :)

I have been so busy but everything is flying by this week...and I still have work, martial arts practice, shopping for supplies, making food, and getting ready for a reunion this weekend. Things feel super busy...although I don't feel super stressed, which is good. :)

MANFAST has given you a +5 buff to your efficiency.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic