What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

My roommate is talking to his lady friend about fixing her car, changing the cylinders. I wouldn't trust the mother fucker to change a light bulb :rofl:. I've had exes try to impress by saying they could fix my shit, laptops, phones, etc, and that's how I ended up with broken shit. Pest is a robot though, so anything electronic breaks I hand it to him and he's able to nurse it back to health by letting the device suckle on his spouts for oil and electricity, so he's a rare boyfriend-exception.

My roommate is talking to his lady friend about fixing her car, changing the cylinders. I wouldn't trust the mother fucker to change a light bulb :rofl:. I've had exes try to impress by saying they could fix my shit, laptops, phones, etc, and that's how I ended up with broken shit. Pest is a robot though, so anything electronic breaks I hand it to him and he's able to nurse it back to health by letting the device suckle on his spouts for oil and electricity, so he's a rare boyfriend-exception.

Cha-CHINGALING! Checked my checking account this morning and found twenty-six more dollars than I had left in it. They cancelled my leisure rewards program and credited me a back-pay of $26 and then forced me to cash out my points, so I've got a $10 gift card coming in the mail :jamin.

Cha-CHINGALING! Checked my checking account this morning and found twenty-six more dollars than I had left in it. They cancelled my leisure rewards program and credited me a back-pay of $26 and then forced me to cash out my points, so I've got a $10 gift card coming in the mail :jamin.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic