Friday night bonfire

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in attending a bonfire at my house in Lincoln Park. I would hold it on a friday night so as not to interfere with CC. I currently don't have the ability to go to CC, no car, no funds and miss the gang from here. I have a firepit and a decent sized yard and have been thinking about having a simple get together. If enough people would like to attend then we can work on a date and make it happen. Let me know.

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in attending a bonfire at my house in Lincoln Park. I would hold it on a friday night so as not to interfere with CC. I currently don't have the ability to go to CC, no car, no funds and miss the gang from here. I have a firepit and a decent sized yard and have been thinking about having a simple get together. If enough people would like to attend then we can work on a date and make it happen. Let me know.

I'm assuming u mean the house on Goddard?? Or is there another house in LP you stay at?? Either way lemme know when and I shall b there!!!

Sweet. As long as it does not conflict with Dr. Guy's bonfire I'm no longer allowed to breathe fire in his backyard due to some great balls of fire at a previous bonfire at his house. The blasts were so big and bright that the fire department was called in by the neighbors.

• 1 month later...

Sorry I've been away. Had comp problems and my laptop is a POS. I still want to do the bonfire. I finally got some firewood. I'm sure it's too late to set up for this coming friday and next week if the July 4th weekend. And stuff is going on the 2 weekends after that. If this coming friday is good tho, we can do it. It will be a BYOB since I am on unemployment and have little cash to do much. Meant to post this over the weekend but got busy around the house. I'll keep an eye out for responses. Otherwise we can set it up for the weekend after the BBQ. I won't be attending that nor the camping trip due to not have a car yet. So respond or send me a message and then I can post directions.

• 2 weeks later...

If you plan on making it a regular thing on friday just about any date would be good I suppose, since no matter what date you pick it will be good for some but not good for others. Avoiding Saturday night would be good just as a favor to DGN, not that there is any rule against it or anything.

If you want it to be more of an "event" lets say, then a date out like a month or longer is usually better. Depends on the goal.

Key thing is to actually pick a date, and post a new post with the details and such so the less hardcore DGNers will be able to tell what the plan is and where they need to go and such. Only a few of the more die hard DGNers will be able to pick a date out of a topic 20+ posts long. :happy:

That's why I posted it as a Friday Night Bonfire as to avoid any conflict with city club. Besides, I might be able to wrangle a ride sometime so I can go to CC to see everyone. While I'm not going to set it up as a weekly thing, I am open to people contacting me to see if a certain friday would be good and then setting up a get together. Time will tell if this can work. I hope it can.