What anime character would you be?

So if you could be any anime character which would you like to be and/or who do you think your most like.

I would like to be a gundam(chicks dig giant robots).

And I am most like in manerism like vash the stampeed, and look like wolfwood both from Trigun for those who didn't know.

The condor on Gatchaman, aka bBattle of the planets, aka G-force. He was the second in charge that drove the car. I like his dark,cynical side and his act first sttitude.

Had to correct the spelling of Gatchaman. Sorry prick.

Condor no Joe/Joe Asakura (Gatchaman,) or Jason (Battle of the Planets,) was a great character. You have got to see how screwed up he gets in the original Gatchaman story (we will not mention any further the shows Gatchaman II or Gatchaman F, the original creator died in 1977, prior to the release of either in Japan.)

As for me, it would have to be Owashi no Ken/Ken Washio (Gatchaman,) or Mark (Battle of the Planets.) In the original Gatchaman, he was just as rough and tumble as Joe, but he had the advantage of being in charge.

Yes, I am a Kagaku Ninjatai Gatchaman (Science Ninja Team Gatchaman, its full title,) and Battle of the Planets geek. It was originally produced in Japan from October 1972 to September 1974 (105 eps,) before Sandy Frank brought it over as BotP in 1978 (84 eps.)

Other character choices:

Kaneda (Akira)

Holland Novak (Eureka Seven, good guy bad ass)

Batou or Togusa (Ghost in the Shell)

Domon Kasshu (G Gundam, got to love the mobile trace system.)

Tenchi Masaki (Tenchi Muyo OVA only, come on, he has a house full of hotties!)

Yusuke Urameshi or Kurama (Yu Yu Hakusho)

Enishi, from Kenshin. Mostly due to how he completely flips his lid when fighting Kenshin in their final battle, with nerves popping out all over his body. I fucking loved that scene. I'll have to try to find a picture...

Edited by Enishi

• 12 years later...