"OBLIVION" @ The Works , April 18th!

And I still like, "Multimedia Entertainment Wizard Scary Guy".

Agreed but it's still too long to put on a flier.

o0o0 you're doing a show at CC the day after my bday?!?!?!? w00t!! i'm THERE!!!

NOT at City Club. The show will be in the grand ballroom inside the hotel. However if this show goes well the next one we will get the entire place.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, now I'm really looking forward to it! Liquor and sleep did wonders for my mood.

Let's see...I get to wear a hot outfit, look fabulous, mingle, use the bondage furniture, and spank, paddle, and whip people. Ya, it's going to be a great night!

Those who keep asking: No, I will not be on stage for any skits this time around. No worries, I will be performing Mistress duties. You can catch me on stage the next time around! The story behind "Greet and Beat": When the plan was for me to mingle/greet attendees and whip/paddle/spank random guests, I said, "oh, I get to greet and beat". I think it stuck.

Guest greyhalo

I'm excited about seeing so many great DGNers there tonight. I haven't seen some of you guys in quite a while. Plus, Nocker and Scary Guy are AWESOME DJs!!!

?????

You let them cool off???
:blink::nut
Well, I never....

They got one day off! A couple days off after last weeks unexpected performance. Damn day job!

I'm excited about seeing so many great DGNers there tonight. I haven't seen some of you guys in quite a while. Plus, Nocker and Scary Guy are AWESOME DJs!!!

You are right! They are so awesome! I know I will be enjoying some good tunes tonight among other things :whistle:

I've still got lots of running around to do before tonight. I'll show up though.... eventually

before we open obviously :D

Me too! I better get moving! See you later!

:rofl:

I want new toys to beat people with!

have head office run a special......Bring Kim Sin a new toy to beat you with, she keeps the toy, you keep the bruises :wink

..sending memo over psychic channel 23...it's there...awaiting response...maybe you should go advertise that on your myspace or some such ;)

OK, I should be ready to go.

Checklist:

"The Glove": check

Ticket: check

Outfit: check

Extra padding in case Ice Queen wants to test equipment on posterior: double check ;)

Glow Sticks: Check

You know, I still have no clue what I am going to be doing with these glow sticks...

OK, I should be ready to go.

Checklist:

"The Glove": check

Ticket: check

Outfit: check

Extra padding in case Ice Queen wants to test equipment on posterior: double check ;)

Glow Sticks: Check

You know, I still have no clue what I am going to be doing with these glow sticks...

I have a feeling it'll be an adventure not soon forgotten... ;) ;) *nudge*nudge*