My truck's new cool air intake kit (installed)

Rev, the part I put on is the big black metal tube thing with the huge air filter on the end of it.

Candyman, it's called the BFI; (Big Fuckin Intake), and its made by Airflow Innovations Co. (airflowinnovations.com)

Awesome description of an intake...

Wow, those bastards are expensive! Nice looking, but expensive. I take it that it works well? We have airbox style intakes on our Ford trucks which are nice but I rarely see bare filter systems on trucks...granted, most of the ones I know and drive are diesel and are not able to leave the track...

Rev, the part I put on is the big black metal tube thing with the huge air filter on the end of it.

Candyman, it's called the BFI; (Big Fuckin Intake), and its made by Airflow Innovations Co. (airflowinnovations.com)

Ah! Is is very GOTH cotn! very goth indeed...both black & shiny...

..hehe..he.....you said "thing"...hehehe

Awesome description of an intake...

Wow, those bastards are expensive! Nice looking, but expensive. I take it that it works well? We have airbox style intakes on our Ford trucks which are nice but I rarely see bare filter systems on trucks...granted, most of the ones I know and drive are diesel and are not able to leave the track...

Yeah it works VERY well.

It makes a mighty roar when I get on the gas pedal.

Systems like this one are actually becoming common in the aftermarket.

Now, all I need to do is try to step lightly on the gas pedal, to see just how much of an increase in MPG I get.

Yeah it works VERY well.

It makes a mighty roar when I get on the gas pedal.

Systems like this one are actually becoming common in the aftermarket.

Now, all I need to do is try to step lightly on the gas pedal, to see just how much of an increase in MPG I get.

All my cars at home have CAI and full aftermarket exhaust on them. I have to build a custom on in class but it has to have a flow limit since it will be used on a competition car

Archived