What are you about to go do?

Oh_My_Goth

About to go drop off recycling, return packages, do med pick up at CVS then come back and trim yards and prep cut down trees for bulk pick up scheduled for Friday. After that, I will do my home care watch time at the HomeHouse.

Grab a coffee, go walk, pick up daughter from work.

And, might I add, it was so very nice for once to not open my door to exit into the hallway and be blasted by the smell of terrible dirt weed..I hope that my walking through the hallway spraying febreeze by their front door and voicing loudly how they need to at least smoke some better smelling weed because that shit is just disrespect.

edit.. You see what I did here, right?

Edited by kat

Getting ready for church, I'm all excited because this seems like an interesting place. Hopefully I can connect to it.  I was involved with the Pentecostal Church when I was a 19 and as a result, even after all these years I still get what they call the holy ghost.. Lol, It sounds crazy but those people when they are speaking in tongues and shaking it's not fake, well Idk all I know is its a wild feeling I chalk it up to the energy buildup when in that mindset, similar to the zen of meditation. 

Edited by kat

• TronRP pinned this topic