What are you about to go do?

Oh_My_Goth

About to grab a few winks.  I wasn't planning another overnight paperwork and data session, but it kinda turned out that way.  But at least I did get 3 maintenance projects completed yesterday, so I don't feel too guilty turning in for a bit right now. 

• 2 weeks later...

About to do some banking stuff, run a couple errands after the bank (credit union), dive into a compare and analysis between SPHD and SPYD. May switch from one to the other, was originally passively looking at a replacement for UEVM, but found a possible replacement for SPHD instead. After that, I may finally be able to get to updating the PLTR thread. That company has their hand in every possible sector of the market. It's insane. I can't learn about every single sector. And prepping a weekend birthday party for Feral kid. This will be interesting as this kid likes to gnaw on the dining room table during dinner and laugh about it.

About to not be sure what time of day it is whilst rapidly shifting work days to nights and around the clock. May go lay down til it's time to leave for Schaumburg tonight, see if I can get back in that dream where I kept lifting my hand up tryin' to push either a light switch or a freight elevator call button that turnt out to not exist at all. Dead giveaway was my hand going thru the switch as if it was air, well that and the fact that I was laying in bed looking at the hotel ceiling after blinking my eyes lol.

About to continue with what so far's been a successful, profitable return from out of retirement. I only just been back out on the road for the last month and already bought an Escalade out in Chicago with a big fat fμ¢k¡n'stack of cash.

Whole hella' lotta blue faced hunnids.

Off and running and about to head out again.  Yesterday through last night opened up a new can of worms from Feral Furs going seasonal crazy to wrong prescriptions from the pharmacy to indoor orange cat losing what's left of his braincells, etc.

:scooter:

1 minute ago, TronRP said:

Off and running and about to head out again.  Yesterday through last night opened up a new can of worms from Feral Furs going seasonal crazy to wrong prescriptions from the pharmacy to indoor orange cat losing what's left of his braincells, etc.

:scooter:

~~~~~

And about to run errands...