What are you about to go do?

Oh_My_Goth

14 hours ago, TronRP said:

About to go cut up wood, build a makeshift shelter and plan a porch design.

~~~~~

Got in around 11:45pm.  Only managed to do the porch ceiling tear out with cleanup and blowing leaves into piles.  Got myself cleaned up, got some food and now I'm about to call it a night.

A lot of behind the scenes prep work to make 2024 even smoother sailing than anticipated. I finished my 2023 goals by early November. Dividends took me an extra mile since. Transferring 40% of my 2024 goal to my vanguard from my savings to enjoy a 5.3% APY (If the money isn't going to be used right away may as well get some interest for it until it's time to be used.) and to also ease up on my monthly contributions through 2024. Also transferring more funds to my global bank as early preparations for a family trip to Lithuania later in 2024.

Upgrading some furniture. A new entertainment stand that can hold more shit, a new bed frame that can store shit in side drawers. Might eyeball some better quality dressers and a cat tree or two later on in the year too. Also facing huge mental exhaustion. These upgrades and moves will help make life more relaxed and livable for my family this year as well. But most importantly, with all this shit done and out of the way now, come Christmas I can actually enjoy my paid time off without all this background nonsense nagging at me, allowing me the rest I need.