What are you about to go do?

Oh_My_Goth

2 minutes ago, SlavicGoth said:

Time for the fun of dealing with insurance companies 

~~~~~

Your situation got my Scooby Doo response going.  It made me curious about the "regular" who hit you.

I hope everything works in your favor.

3 hours ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

Your situation got my Scooby Doo response going.  It made me curious about the "regular" who hit you.

I hope everything works in your favor.

They said it was a blonde white girl. Only one comes to mind but im not 100%

Bed for sleep. WIth the hope that I can have time for a break tomorrow. Or some time to eat. I don't like it that we have a new ish (she's been at the restaurant for a few weeks now) prep cook that doesn't seem to want to do more that's part of the job duties of being a prep cook. Something to talk to our head chef about. 

4 minutes ago, oXMiahGraceXo said:

Enjoy your dinner :)

I'm about to chug water becuase I am constantly dehydrated tbh

~~~~~

Actually, if you are dehydrated, you need fluids that have electrolytes in it like Pedialyte or an equivalent.  You need to replenish your body's sugar and salt.  Fruit juice with a salty snack will also help.  You can also mix sugar and salt in water to help start the replenishing process.

Water is mainly a delivery fluid that helps move things through your system, but it does not replenish body essentials. 

38 minutes ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

Actually, if you are dehydrated, you need fluids that have electrolytes in it like Pedialyte or an equivalent.  You need to replenish your body's sugar and salt.  Fruit juice with a salty snack will also help.  You can also mix sugar and salt in water to help start the replenishing process.

Water is mainly a delivery fluid that helps move things through your system, but it does not replenish body essentials. 

51 minutes ago, oXMiahGraceXo said:

Enjoy your dinner :)

I'm about to chug water becuase I am constantly dehydrated tbh

When we bike 15+ miles, we always bring water with a Mio and/or a bit of lemon, and a teeny bit of salt. It helps a lot, even prevents my dehydrated headaches I get after our long adventures. 

Pickles also. And pickle juice. 

8 hours ago, Queen of Foxes said:

When we bike 15+ miles, we always bring water with a Mio and/or a bit of lemon, and a teeny bit of salt. It helps a lot, even prevents my dehydrated headaches I get after our long adventures. 

Pickles also. And pickle juice. 

Omg this makes everything make so much sense. Becuase I wind up like craving pickle juice (I thought I was just weird tbh)

2 minutes ago, oXMiahGraceXo said:

Mt body for sure doesn't have room for that many lights. 

I for sure don't have room for 400 babies XD 

But it has room for 200,000,000 sperm: 

3 minutes ago, oXMiahGraceXo said:

I wind up like craving pickle juice (I thought I was just weird tbh)

Wait, are you sure you're not pregnant?  :P

2 minutes ago, Scary Guy said:

Reminds me of https://deadlygroundscoffee.com

Yeah, targeted marketing toward us!

Isn't it nice to be the target of something you actually want? XD 

I kind of love the irony of gothic products. Like yes, almost everyone in a subculture is anti capitalist. But we're buying everything with cute spooky symbols on it XD