*ASK REV'S MAJIK 8-BALL*

Rev.Reverence

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay 8 ball....

The thing is I am confused, you see I feel like I am running in place a lot these days and getting no closer to where I need to be in life. I find myself getting restless and anxious about things beyond my control and I feel the need for a healthy release.... That being said 8 ball, are maple trees better then pine trees?

Okay 8 ball....

The thing is I am confused, you see I feel like I am running in place a lot these days and getting no closer to where I need to be in life. I find myself getting restless and anxious about things beyond my control and I feel the need for a healthy release.... That being said 8 ball, are maple trees better then pine trees?

"Most Likely"

Didn't even read that ^ mess...

MAJIK 8-BALL has spoken.

8 Ball....

It is said that a man is made of many things, thoughts, deeds, what is in his heart. To look into ones self one can sometimes see the madness and embrace it as one would embrace a brother, or run in fear from it like an animal scampering from an all consuming forest fire. Our minds, are they the same as our hearts and souls in the face of the churning mass of of the universe and all of its kindness and cruelty.

Should I eat ice cream today?

8 Ball....

It is said that a man is made of many things, thoughts, deeds, what is in his heart. To look into ones self one can sometimes see the madness and embrace it as one would embrace a brother, or run in fear from it like an animal scampering from an all consuming forest fire. Our minds, are they the same as our hearts and souls in the face of the churning mass of of the universe and all of its kindness and cruelty.

Should I eat ice cream today?

"Better Not Tell You Now.

MAJIK 8-BALL has spoken.

• 1 year later...

By design deep freeze, lobster short works, search a word, St strategy, anti story.

Right?

"IT IS CERTAIN"

Does the near future hold something at least interesting for me?

"MOST LIKELY"

Why

"DON'T COUNT ON IT"

Will all of my fantasies become reality?

"CAN NOT PREDICT NOW"

Does Nothing last forever in the cold November rain?

"MY SOURCES SAY NO"

MAJIK 8-BALL has spoken...