What is your most favorite piece of clothing

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, gwen said:

well it WAS my satan tshirt for awhile just to ruffle feathers.

now its my voodoo shirt for the same reason. I admit I AM buckling to peer preasure in my middle age. I dont hardly dress goth anymore. i wish i lived in europe where elder goths are reveared. comments recieved: dress your age. are you on your way to a funeral? (ya, YOURS!)  its a sunny day out arent you HOT in that??  and you look scary. so....

Silly you, caring what others think.

Also I'm always hot, but if I don't wear my duster then places blast the A/C and freeze me out.  I'd rather be too hot than too cold.

I gotta say, I've never been into clothes - as long as I wore the legal requirement and had enough pockets for my stuff, I wuz cool - but when I scored my nifty black leather jacket, it has become my favorite article.  Prior to that was another leather jacket: a WWII style brown leather bomber jacket.  I still save that one for the really cold days.

Imma hafta agree with Scary: I will be 66 this year, so my concern over what anyone thinks is somewhere in the negatives.  I do what I want.  :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, know_buddy_kares said:

Although I haven't worn it in YEARS. A trench coat I got from my time stationed in Germany. One day I plan to dust it off, a long with the New Rocks I got even longer ago in England, and sport those shots in Smalls one day.

Take some photos so I can see then.