2 Gorgeous Cacique Bustiers Sz 14-16

post-208-1236102642_thumb.jpg post-208-1236102691_thumb.jpg (more pix below)

Thinning out the collection a bit, so here are two gorgeous Cacique (Lane Bryant) bustiers for sale! First one is midnight blue mesh with gathered sweetheart neckline, gathered mesh straps, and gorgeous tonal embroidery in sky blue and cornflower blue. The lush paisley floral embroidery forms an enticing heart shape with the neckline- helps create that hourglass figure look! Very figure-flattering, the gathered neckline nicely enhances the bustline. Lightly padded cups for shaping, boning all around for support, and 3-row back hook closure for a perfect fit. Straps adjust in back. A very pretty and elegant bustier with the great Cacique fit!

Second is a beautifully detailed strapless number in a deep magenta, almost wine color. Soft satiny fabric with embroidered mesh overlay and decorative satin ribbon lacing in front. Gorgeous fancy grosgrain trim along the front boning and bottom! Lightly padded for shaping, with boning all around. Silicone grip strip runs the full top edge to keep everything in place. Mesh back panel with 3-row hook closure. A lovely piece with kind of a saloon-girl flavor to it!

Both of these are size 14-16. Cacique sizes run a bit large; I usually wear an 18 in this sort of thing and these fit me fine. The blue one will probably accommodate bust sizes up to a DD- I'm a C and the cups are quite large on me. The magenta should fit up to a D cup. If you're familiar with Lane Bryant's Cacique line, you know these are well-made pieces designed for the extra-curvy figure! These are not the kind of cheap, ill-fitting garments that fall apart after a few wearings. The magenta one has never been worn, only tried on once or twice. The blue has been worn "out" once and once for a photo shoot. Both are in perfect condition with no flaws to be found. From a non-smoking environment, but I do have cats… I keep things as fur-free as possible but if you have severe allergy issues you may want to pass on these.

I will sell these together or separately… asking $25 each or both for $45. Payment via cash or PayPal only! Shipping is extra if needed, hit me up for a quote.

post-208-1236102652_thumb.jpg post-208-1236102671_thumb.jpg post-208-1236102703_thumb.jpg post-208-1236102717_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

Archived