Videos or songs that are not Goth, but are anyways...

Rev.Reverence

This song is dedicated to TygerLili. I know a few other peeps who like them but afraid to admit it. I have the balls to post this and she will probably not mind much.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_Xtgu_BglU

If you're to lazy to click the link.

It's Journey - Faithfully

This song defines our relationship from when we first met up until now..

Enjoy.

I am retarded and obviously did not read the title of this topic.

Edited by Morbid Suicide

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really want to post some videos on here but...I don't want to get flamed for "confusing" some metal songs with "goth"...because apparently that is the worst thing to do...

I will say...Cradle of Filth has some that I would suggest...and yes the much hated Manson has a few...but if you do not agree then just pretend you never read this post...you were not even on the internet...

I really want to post some videos on here but...I don't want to get flamed for "confusing" some metal songs with "goth"...because apparently that is the worst thing to do...

I will say...Cradle of Filth has some that I would suggest...and yes the much hated Manson has a few...but if you do not agree then just pretend you never read this post...you were not even on the internet...

The idea of the thread is stuff that "isn't goth". At least in my opinion CoF is , if not "actually goth" pretty goth-like. Wouldn't really fall under the "goth but not goth" would it? Shit... I'm getting into the 'what is goth thing'.... See this topic here:

http://www.detroitgothic.net/index.php?showtopic=28021

Rather than derail this topic. (Not that you were tryin to do that, just saying.)

I am putting this video up not really because its "goth"...but the feelings that created this song are...well just watch it...

See...that was the point.

I'll check it out later though...the 'puter don't run the youtube & me synth at the same time :rolleyes: I needz a laptop...

...which brings ME to topics...pretty much...programing any kind of electronic music...can make you goth as ALL get up...maybe a lil' on the emo side at times...but we had no such words where I come from...what I mean...is that there seems to be another chunk of noise makin' stuff that you need to do a thing (yeah..I'm vague)

See...that was the point.

I'll check it out later though...the 'puter don't run the youtube & me synth at the same time :rolleyes: I needz a laptop...

...which brings ME to topics...pretty much...programing any kind of electronic music...can make you goth as ALL get up...maybe a lil' on the emo side at times...but we had no such words where I come from...what I mean...is that there seems to be another chunk of noise makin' stuff that you need to do a thing (yeah..I'm vague)

Dude...can I buy pot from you?

Yeah, anyways, my friends and I only use the terms "goth", "redneck", "emo", "wigger", and all that other shit in a joking way...kinda so we can give each other shit and stuff...my friend usually says that I will never be as "goth" as John Kerry...but this one time in Vietnam I stuck a CAR15 up my ass and...

Dude...can I buy pot from you?

Yeah, anyways, my friends and I only use the terms "goth", "redneck", "emo", "wigger", and all that other shit in a joking way...kinda so we can give each other shit and stuff...my friend usually says that I will never be as "goth" as John Kerry...but this one time in Vietnam I stuck a CAR15 up my ass and...

:dry:

YES!

...& --->

target="_blank...
target="_blank.

I was watching the Pokemon video of Bitches less than an hour ago. Had a moment of deja vu when I clicked that second link. I haven't listened to much Siouxsie so I hadn't caught it before.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...