Washington, D.C.

Soulrev

Here are a bunch of photos I took in DC. When my wife graduated Basic in Fort Jackson, SC, she was given 2 days of travel time to get to Fort Lee, VA for her AIT. So, we went the extra 2 hours north past Fort Lee to see Washington. It was kind of a run-through of DC as we only had 1 day to see everything. So, we started in Arlington at the National Cemetary and worked our way towards downtown Washington. It was a lot of fun, and when she gets her leave after AIT we're going to spend a couple days out there exploring the Smithsonian, National Archives, and Art Institute.

The first couple of pics were just pics of a cool looking McDonald's in Arlington. Our last stop was the White House, and I couldn't get a very good picture of it due to lighting conditions at that time of day, but one turned out alright. There's also a few pictures of the Arlington House (Robert E. Lee Memorial) that are pretty cool. I can't wait to go back and see the stuff we didn't have time to do. It was a blast, though.

Pics Here

Archived