Aftermath - DGN Night Feb. 7th

Guest greyhalo

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why dont you girls come find me when the "tourists and douchebags" come on to you guys like that ill just chuck there ass out er tel him to leave ya alone so you guys can have a good night....i dont want you guys to feel uncomfortable at all...

sorry your night was shitty

:grouphug

We would keep you busy for a couple hours tossing assholes out. :yes

I think some national heritages teach you the proper anger mismanagement issues better than others.

For example, if you're involved with someone who's Sicilan, even the shy ones, you may want to watch what you say.

Oh, and and don't tell said person that Italian and Sicilian is the same thing, either.

That's just asking for it.

----------

As for these pussies who think they can just grab anyone without tacit permission, they need some re-programming,

because an ass-kicking just makes some of them want it more.

And since some women like to grab and be grabbed,

I have a simple 4 minute training manual for adults of all ages.

It's taught by a total pig, one of their own, and yet it's polite and respectful of your ladyparts.

and it's RIGHT HERE

I think some national heritages teach you the proper anger mismanagement issues better than others.

For example, if you're involved with someone who's Sicilan, even the shy ones, you may want to watch what you say.

Seriously never piss off a drunk polish/german girl

Likewise, it is not wise to trifle with Scottish/Celtic men.

Never mess with a man who wears a skirt & is still a bad-ass.

:p

I know all the DGN ladies are quite able to take care of themselves, but for the record: As a last resort, I'm sure any one of us DGN men would be happy to intervene on your behalf if a drunk tourist (or anyone else, for that matter) can't seem to take a hint. Call it chivalry, call it chauvinism, call it what you like: Offer stands.

Thank you! I might have to take up the offer sometime. :) We all should just stick together.

Oh, and and don't tell said person that Italian and Sicilian is the same thing, either.

That's just asking for it.

:whistle:

Oh, and Italian and Sicilian are NOT the same.

Hello DGN Friends,

I have been very busy making some changes in my personal life, so I haven't been on DGN for a few days.

It is disturbing to hear that any of our Guests had anything less than a Fun night out with their Friends.

Having been a regular at City Club for many years I have seen ALOT of things good and bad.

I have read your posts and share your concerns in regards to unwanted advances of drunken douche bags.

I know some of my friends have been very direct and actually told guys like these to "go fuck yourself and leave me alone." That is pretty direct in stating that you have no interest in those people. And they usually go away.

If someone approaches you in an aggressive manner attempting to or actually touch or proposition you, PLEASE IMMEDIATELY INFORM OUR SECURITY TEAM.

Leland CITY CLUB does not condone and will not accept any kind of disrespectful behavior to ANY of our Guests.

Leland CITY CLUB wants ALL of our Guests to feel safe and have all the fun possible while they are in OUR HOUSE.

There is a Freedom of Expression @ City Club that is sacred to our club.

It is that Freedom that draws all kinds of people to City Club.

It is also what keeps me coming back every week.

There are times throughout the year when new people come to see what City Club is all about.

The majority of these people are just like you and me.

They are out to have a good time dancing and meeting new people.

Many years ago I was a guy hanging out on my own cause my "friends" at the time wouldn't go with me.

At one point in the past we were all "NEWBIES", not being a "Reg" doesn't make you a douche, your actions do that for you.

Just like any other public place there are drunken idiots who also come through from time to time.

Those very few idiots who try to force themselves upon others are definitely NOT welcome at CITY CLUB.

If ANYONE can't take no for an answer or actually puts hands on ANY of our Guests, PLEASE let Security know ASAP.

If something happens and you don't let our Security Team know about it, how can the situation be dealt with ? ? ?

Our Security Team are a great bunch of guys/gals who all work very hard to keep US ALL safe and free to have FUN with our Friends.

Our Security Team can be found walking around the club throughout the night, and can always be found @ the front entrance to the club. You can also ask any of the bar staff and they can direct you to Security.

Sometimes all it takes is for our Security Team to confront the individual and that usually will settle things down.

I have heard grumblings that Security didn't "do anything", that is opposite of what I know and have seen for myself.

If ANY of you ever feel like your concerns weren't addressed, please ask to see the manager while you are there. You can also PM me and I will pursue things further, if needed.

PLEASE, don't allow the idiotic actions of a moronic few ruin your night out, if you do, they win.

I am glad that most of your times @ City Club have been Fun nights out with Friends. I am proud to say that I have many years worth of wonderful times with my friends @ City Club.

I hope all of your future visits to City Club are just as they should be, FUN nights dancing till 4:30 to the tunes and with the people you love.

Archived