Thoughtful acts, and small kindnesses..

jynxxxedangel

-- 1+ I try to say to folks have a Bless Day but there are times, when I do not.

-- 1+ I put whatever money I can afford to in the charity bins by the cashier

-- When I go to Royal Oak Library, and I pass a meter that is about to expire, I put in some change.

I think that the person could be coming back or maybe that person is having a good time and not

thinking of the time. In these times, we need all the sunshines we can get. Or maybe the person

is getting bad news and not thinking of the time. Besdies, if the person did come back on time,

that extra money in the meter will help the next person.

-- I just came into a little extra money, so I gave some to here (not trying to sound like a snob),

horse charity in MI, a church, and MI Humane Soceity. It was not much, but it the thought that

counts

-- Trying to support MI business when I need something and not buy from out of state. Although,

there are times when I do buy out of state, cause it better bargin.

-- This might sought corny, but it the truth. Even though I been having some rough times, I still

feel that God has been blessing over me. I won't lie, for there were times when I thought

God forget me. When I help others, it my way of thanking God for all He has done for me.

It's wonderful to see that there are so many beautiful people here. Inside where it matters. I do my best to be a decent human being on a daily basis. I give when I can and I'll be there for who needs me. It's very easy to get caught up within ourselves but I feel I am beyond that for the most part.

In the wintertime, my roommate and I use our snowblower to clear the driveways and sidewalks of the elderly neighbors we have. They live on a fixed income and can't afford to pay the local kids to do it so we do it for them. Would do their lawn in the summer but someone else does that for them. And the usual, hold doors open for people, always say thank you to clerks, waitresses and others.

Whenever I am in a store, if I pick up folded clothing off of a table I will always refold it nicely and put it back where it was. I've worked in retail on and off for a while, and I know what a pain it is to have to refold everything every 5-10 minutes because people just crumple it up when they are done with it. Also, when I try things on, I put them back on the hangers and put them back where I found them if I am not going to buy them. The store dressing room is not my bedroom floor.

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't kill a yellow sac spider that has built a hideout on my driver's side mirror-- in spite of me not caring too much for that particular species. Needless to say, I didn't open my car window on that side, today.

If I had found her inside my house, however, it would have been another story-- and not one ending well for her.

I don't like being bitten by the little scourges (and they always end up biting me); and I don't want them ending up in my captive spider cages, threatening my girls. They have a nasty bite, as they are one of the few spiders that will feed on insect carrion (the bacteria sometimes remains on their fangs, much like a Komodo dragon)..and they are also well-known to prey upon other spiders.

The spider is lucky it has stayed outside, where it belongs.

• 2 months later...

I didn't kill my cat...

..even after she shit and pissed on the expensive, high thread count percale duvet, which was covering my sofa (it's now in the rubbish bin, because I know from past experiences that the stink won't come out)..and it soaked through onto the sofa, itself.

I rescued her from being a feral, flea-infested, kitten-making machine nearly ten years ago. I have taken excellent care of her, fed her, and have kept her safe-- even when I was homeless, I kept my animals well. Even when I myself have been going hungry, this cat has eaten..

...and she has done nothing, but ruin every nice blanket, rug, and piece of furniture I've ever owned, by shitting and pissing on it. This animal either needs to live outside, where she can shit and piss wherever she fucking wants...or she needs an exorcism. I've never known such an ungrateful creature in my entire life.

I've had it.

P.S. Does anyone need a barn cat? She's an excellent mouser.

Edited by jynxxxedangel