Mac Laptop

freydis

I'll be looking to sell my macbook laptop soon. I'll post the specs later, when i Hve it next to me, but it's got an 80 gig hard drive, and OS 10.2. It's a neat little thing, and would work well for a student, or even someone's kid.

Not sure what I'm asking, yet. Anyone that might be itnerested, with specs? How much are you looking to pay for a laptop? I may be willing to haggle. :p

I'll be looking to sell my macbook laptop soon. I'll post the specs later, when i Hve it next to me, but it's got an 80 gig hard drive, and OS 10.2. It's a neat little thing, and would work well for a student, or even someone's kid.

Not sure what I'm asking, yet. Anyone that might be itnerested, with specs? How much are you looking to pay for a laptop? I may be willing to haggle. :p

It's a 1st gen MacBook?

Cough up the specs. I probably don't have the $$$ but I'm curious...

Its one of the white ones.

Im not a big enough mac nerd to tell you what it is without it in front of me. :p i just didnt use it that much.

Oh, and when i got it, 10.2 *was* the newest version....(and i know it was around a grand or so. I'm not expecting a lot for it, though.)

At $250 I'm more interested...

You want it? lemme know. Its in great condition. I have stickers on it, but those can come off. (Blaqk Audio, and 2 or 3 black and white sayings stickers). Other than that, its been well taken care of.

Also, if you dont mind ponying up for shipping, I think i still have a copy of MS office for mac i can throw in. I am also fairly certain I still have the OS disks, too.

Lemme think on it. It would be nice to have a Mac for the girls around here... It's just not the greatest time to be spending. Are you coming north any time soon? it's not like I'm in any hurry...

Lemme think on it. It would be nice to have a Mac for the girls around here... It's just not the greatest time to be spending. Are you coming north any time soon? it's not like I'm in any hurry...

Not anytime soon that I'll actually be able to stop in. :/ Next time im up isnt til feb 28th, and thats xmas with the husband's family.... after that, not sure. Hmm.... if it's still available later, i'll let you know, then. I was looking to sell soonish, cause i wanted to replace it with an Eee on the cheap... ;)

Not anytime soon that I'll actually be able to stop in. :/ Next time im up isnt til feb 28th, and thats xmas with the husband's family.... after that, not sure. Hmm.... if it's still available later, i'll let you know, then. I was looking to sell soonish, cause i wanted to replace it with an Eee on the cheap... ;)

Make a hackintosh out of it? (The Eee) :-)

If you came up, I'd be willing to drive to A2 or Ypsi or whatever. Can we go on the installment plan? I can give you a little every couple weeks until you come up so by then it's paid for but it hurts me less..... ;-)

Make a hackintosh out of it? (The Eee) :-)

If you came up, I'd be willing to drive to A2 or Ypsi or whatever. Can we go on the installment plan? I can give you a little every couple weeks until you come up so by then it's paid for but it hurts me less..... ;-)

I have a tentative bite at work. If he doesnt cough up, you can have it on installment. ;)

Do you know how much this is upgradeable? cause if you were just to put 2 sticks of 512 MB RAM for a total of a GB, and maybe install a new HD with a processor it could be a fantastic little device, even more than you appreciate now.

I've kinda decided I'm not a mac person. :p

I'm also upgrading to something more compatible for the games I like. (The Eee was going to be just for writing).

Archived