The Biggest Loser DGN Style

Oh_My_Goth

Lifted weights today at the gym. The diet is going well. I've lost 7lbs so far. I'm happy with that. I am going to KB/Krav tonight. Might do a weapons class but we did some gun defenses in class last night. I don't know what it is but I get nervous doing the techniques and end up fucking it up. It's slightly frustrating.

Lifted weights today at the gym. The diet is going well. I've lost 7lbs so far. I'm happy with that. I am going to KB/Krav tonight. Might do a weapons class but we did some gun defenses in class last night. I don't know what it is but I get nervous doing the techniques and end up fucking it up. It's slightly frustrating.

Good work! :)

I've currently been quite lazy with my own workouts. This summer I want to get more kettlebells and start watching my diet more closely, instead of munching on taco bell burritos and other crap just because I'm in a hurry.

Good work! :)

I've currently been quite lazy with my own workouts. This summer I want to get more kettlebells and start watching my diet more closely, instead of munching on taco bell burritos and other crap just because I'm in a hurry.

Thanks Enishi!

I love kettle bells. Our instructor makes us use them a lot in our cross-training and kickboxing classes. I have two at home, a 15lb/20lb. Just get a 20lb.

i think i can safely say that, due to many circumstances, the fact that i haven't done shit for working out in months qualifies me to be dgn's "biggest loser"... :rolleyes:

on the plus side, having been a bit under the weather & not too hungry found me below 200# for the first time in months as well - yesterday morning weigh-in was 198.6! (too bad that's probably all lost muscle...) :X

I am the biggest procrastinator in the world.. I'll start tomorrow, next week, after this weekend... Blagh blagh Blagh!!!!!

It's time to stop this attitude and get the winter weight off... I only have one year before Rev and I have our 9th wedding anniversary, and we are having a re-marry thing :heart:

I really want to be able to fit into a sexy new dress for that & sitting on Mah ever-growing ass is not going to cut it anymore >.<

Tonight I found out I am not as out of shape as I once was. I ran two block laps during Kickboxing class and ran each lap the entire way without stopping to catch my breath or slowing down. Also did 10 sets of stairs during that class then 8 during Krav Maga class as punishment for forgetting my KM t-shirt. And I'm not entirely sore either. Yay!

Tonight I found out I am not as out of shape as I once was. I ran two block laps during Kickboxing class and ran each lap the entire way without stopping to catch my breath or slowing down. Also did 10 sets of stairs during that class then 8 during Krav Maga class as punishment for forgetting my KM t-shirt. And I'm not entirely sore either. Yay!

:bunny:

For my heaviest weight which is still pretty modest, I'm squatting 130 though I should be able to add 5 pounds to that next week. My calf raises and shrugs are at 155. I haven't attempted light deadlifts yet but I'm going to this week if there isn't any warning from my back like the last time.

taco bell burritos

That reminded me I had some hard shell tacos sitting on a shelf for hours that I have yet to eat.. :X

Went to the gym yesterday and finally got back on that. I've also been doing heavy gardening, turning soil manually all day for a few days. I actually have everything planted now, so the hard-work aspect is mostly over. The biggest thing is that I've been eating better, which is usually harder for me to enforce on myself than working out.

Went to the gym yesterday and finally got back on that. I've also been doing heavy gardening, turning soil manually all day for a few days. I actually have everything planted now, so the hard-work aspect is mostly over. The biggest thing is that I've been eating better, which is usually harder for me to enforce on myself than working out.

I was a bad girl this weekend. Probably what saved me was going to kickboxing and Krav maga on Saturday morning but for the most part I ate terribly over the weekend and I drank some Lambic. Back on track today, went to kickboxing and Krav Maga classes.

Ground-fighting class went well. We did some hip throws and went over some other techniques before we grappled. I almost submitted my partner by choking her with her own arm but I didn't apply enough pressure so it didn't work. I did manage to submit my other partner with a rear-naked choke. We did all this with our eyes closed. Good times, good times. I need a break though. Might do some cross-training tomorrow night instead of Krav.

Edited by KatRN05

Ground-fighting class went well. We did some hip throws and went over some other techniques before we grappled. I almost submitted my partner by choking her with her own arm but I didn't apply enough pressure so it didn't work. I did manage to submit my other partner with a rear-naked choke. We did all this with our eyes closed. Good times, good times. I need a break though. Might do some cross-training tomorrow night instead of Krav.

The arm triangle works best when you get way perpendicular to your opponent after trapping their arm, then it's just dropping your weight, pushing with your toes and squeezing.

I usually have no more than two cups of coffee a day which I'll eventually stop using sugar, and either learn to drink it straight or sweeten a non-flavored blend with pure honey. Then I'm gonna buy more deli meats, no high sodium or chemicals, and freeze them. If I do this by Summer it will get me closer to the abs I want while still bulking. >.>