Astrological Sign?

Rayne

What sign are you?  

60 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

eh - i'm a cap, according to the :old way", and it fits. this new, says i'm a sag, and that profile doesn't fit me at all, so i don't buy it!! =P

Don't tend to buy the extra sign myself. I have been pegged as my sign (Sagittarius) for years just at a glance.

Sagittarius explained 1

Sagittarius explained 2

Go figure> :)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Strangely enough I fit both Capricorn and Sagittarius... being born on the 14th of Jan, and within a week of the cusp... That explains a lot actually.

Although I also go by Chinese astrology, in which I am the Wood Horse. Again, it fits.

strangeness

Everyone fits all the signs. Just count the hits and ignore the misses. :p

True enough...

Edited by savageminstrel

I seem to have a lot of the positive and negative aspects of Sagittarius, including absentmindedness. Negative aspects I am beating into sumission by pure force of will.

Looking at the Chinsese Zodiac, I am a Metal Pig (pig iron?...lol)

Pig:

Contrary to its rather negative reputation in the West, the Pig of Chinese Astrology may be the most generous and honorable Sign of the Zodiac. Pigs are nice to a fault and possess impeccable manners and taste. They have so much of the perfectionist in them that others may be inclined to perceive them as snobs, but this is a misconception. Pigs are simply possessed of a truly luxurious nature, one that delights in finery and riches (in surroundings, food, lovemaking and otherwise). This Sign believes in the best qualities of mankind and certainly doesn't consider itself to be superior. Pigs also care a great deal about friends and family and work hard to keep everyone in their life happy. Helping others is a true pleasure for the Pig, who feels best when everyone else is smiling.

A Pig with no one around to appreciate its giving nature is a sad sight. Pigs are so magnanimous they can appear almost saintly; this can lead some less-than-well-intentioned souls to stomp all over this Sign, and the bad news is, the Pig will take the blows! Pigs make great companions in part because of their refusal to see the more negative or base qualities in a partner, but that rose-colored view can lead to this Sign's allowing itself to be taken advantage of. Contrary to their seemingly benign dispositions, however, Pigs can be quite venomous in response to being crossed by a lover, friend or business partner.

Pigs are highly intelligent creatures, forever studying, playing and probing in their quest for greater knowledge. They can be misinterpreted as being lazy, however, due to their love of reveling in the good stuff; this Sign could happily spend hours on end making love, napping, taking a long bubble bath or dallying over an incredible spread of rich foods. Pigs tend to make wonderful life partners due to their hearts of gold and their love of family. Even so, Pigs can be rather exclusive, choosing to spend time with those who will appreciate them most and ignore the rest of the populace. Pigs would do well to realize that there's more to life than being needed. When they open up their world to a diverse group of people, they will truly bloom.

Metal:

Those of you born under the influence of the Chinese Astrology element of Metal are determined, self-reliant and forceful. You enjoy the good life and all it has to offer -- luxury, comfort and freedom, especially. You're like a reclusive film star: You want the acclaim, but you also want to be left alone. You create your own success, building your desired destiny with single-minded focus. Others look up to you in awe of your commanding, confident presence. While you Metal individuals are strong and virtuous, you can be a bit set in your ways. No arm-wrestling with the metallic ones, either; they might break that appendage in two! You can be a stern taskmasters as well, demanding the most from yourself and those you love.

here's a link to the article in which i read it.

here's the list, copied from the article - and get this! there's actually a new "sign" in it!!

Capricorn - Jan 20 to Feb 16

Aquarius - Feb 16 to Mar 11

Pisces - Mar 11 to Apr 18

Aries - Apr 18 to May 13

Taurus - May 13 to Jun 21

Gemini - Jun 21 to Jul 20

Cancer - Jul 20 to Aug 10

Leo - Aug 10 to Sep 16

Virgo - Sep 16 to Oct 30

Libra - Oct 30 to Nov 23

Scorpius - Nov 23 to Nov 29

Ophiuchus - Nov 29 to Dec 17

Sagittarius - Dec 17 to Jan 20

No, I don't wanna be a Capricorn!

I choose to ignore the extremely ludicrous parts of this, and only embrace the semi-ludicrous ones.

• 4 weeks later...

here's the list, copied from the article - and get this! there's actually a new "sign" in it!!

Aries - Apr 18 to May 13

Leo - Aug 10 to Sep 16

Virgo - Sep 16 to Oct 30

Libra - Oct 30 to Nov 23

well damn what do ya know i use to be a Pisces but it switched me to a Aquarius by three days now i gotta read up on Aquarius cuz have no idea what there about

Aries - Apr 18 to May 13

Leo - Aug 10 to Sep 16

Virgo - Sep 16 to Oct 30

Libra - Oct 30 to Nov 23

It says i'm a libra but thats not right. I study astrology and in no way do I have any of the libra traits. So I would say that thing is definately wrong.

Circa 1995:

At Nectarine (the original name for "Necto") me talking to some random cute chick who's name I could not remember for the second or third week in a row:

Me: [blah, blah, blah] X 10

Her: [blah, blah , blah] X 10

Me: Well you seem nice.

Her: Yeah I'm a Libra.

Me: Ah.

Her: Whats your sign?

Me: Jesus Christ! You don't believe in that SHIIIT do you!!???

(Lol, was not in my "win friends and influence people" mode at the time. )

Not sure how I managed to turn that one into a GF. :X Never-mind the dozen books I have on astrology, palm reading and various other more well known "occult" subjects.

Anyhow.. Capricorn (just barely)

• 1 month later...

I'm a Taurian, but in the "new" grouping, I'm an Aries, but I gotta tell you, I'm nowhere NEAR the personality of any of the Aries that I know.

It also says that I'm compatible with a Capricorn and Virgo. Which is funny, the last two people (and the most significant) people that I've dated/date have been a Cap & Virgo. Go figure.

Under the Chinese Zodiac, I'm a Dragon.. w00t!!!

Edited by hunhee

I'm a Taurian, but in the "new" grouping, I'm an Aries, but I gotta tell you, I'm nowhere NEAR the personality of any of the Aries that I know.

It also says that I'm compatible with a Capricorn and Virgo. Which is funny, the last two people (and the most significant) people that I've dated/date have been a Cap & Virgo. Go figure.

Under the Chinese Zodiac, I'm a Dragon.. w00t!!!

yay! I'm a dragon too.

Im a sagitarius, man from the waist up and horse from the waist down. I know that was bad. Im also a dog under the chinese zodiac but that kinda makes sence with my last statement.

Edited by prick