DGN Celebrity Look-alikes

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...

Chernobyl looks like Eva Amurri:

Eva_Amurri.jpg

I was watching Saved! with some friends the other night and as soon as they dressed for prom and Eva's character put on a pant suit, TaysteeWonderBunny, Eternal, Bean, _az, and myself all shout out, "OMG! It's Chernobyl!" Actually, Eternal said, "Jewnobyl" because the character in the movie is Jewish, as is Eternal. Anyway ... see?

500.jpg

Edit: First picture wasn't showing. Fixed.

Chernobyl looks like Eva Amurri:

Eva_Amurri.jpg

I was watching Saved! with some friends the other night and as soon as they dressed for prom and Eva's character put on a pant suit, TaysteeWonderBunny, Eternal, Bean, _az, and myself all shout out, "OMG! It's Chernobyl!" Actually, Eternal said, "Jewnobyl" because the character in the movie is Jewish, as is Eternal. Anyway ... see?

500.jpg

Edit: First picture wasn't showing. Fixed.

SO not allowed to make fun of my Jewish heritage, even if I am only like 1/32nd or some small amount (about enough to be inappropriately hilarious at times and also have the know-how when it comes to balancing my checkbook). Boshy and Pestilence still call me Jessie Jewfro because the way my hair grows in is very Brovloskian :rofl:.

I've never seen this show. Cannot say whether she looks like me or not due to that. But one thing is for certain, I think maybe you think she looks like me because she's wearing that pant-suit...when REALLY, I most likely look like the pant-suit.

She DOES have gigantor creepy Chernobyl eyes like I do, so I do see that. The shape of head is somewhat similar (mine is a LITTLE more angular with sharp lines and her's is a little softer) and very close lip lines. The big difference is that she has a proper nose and I have a nose properly sloped enough to go skiing down :rofl:.

SO not allowed to make fun of my Jewish heritage, even if I am only like 1/32nd or some small amount (about enough to be inappropriately hilarious at times and also have the know-how when it comes to balancing my checkbook). Boshy and Pestilence still call me Jessie Jewfro because the way my hair grows in is very Brovloskian :rofl:.

I've never seen this show. Cannot say whether she looks like me or not due to that. But one thing is for certain, I think maybe you think she looks like me because she's wearing that pant-suit...when REALLY, I most likely look like the pant-suit.

She DOES have gigantor creepy Chernobyl eyes like I do, so I do see that. The shape of head is somewhat similar (mine is a LITTLE more angular with sharp lines and her's is a little softer) and very close lip lines. The big difference is that she has a proper nose and I have a nose properly sloped enough to go skiing down :rofl:.

I definitely definitely see that.

Eva-Amurri-7708.jpg

Especially in that pic. It's in the facial expression i think. but it looks a LOT like her.

So weird! From the front she doesn't look like me, I think it's the nose. She also looks nice and I CLEARLY do not look nice. :tongue: Maybe the reason she doesn't look as similar in this pic is the absence of a rockin' pant-suit? That's not the only person I've seen who looks like me from a 3/4 angled view but then NOTHING like me from the front. It's an odd phenomenon.

Sorta like how in photos I ALWAYS try to position myself for a front profile or 3/4 turn type shot because I look AWFUL from the side...absolutely HUGE nose that I hate :laugh:. I've been told I have some silly preferences though.

So weird! From the front she doesn't look like me, I think it's the nose. She also looks nice and I CLEARLY do not look nice. :tongue: Maybe the reason she doesn't look as similar in this pic is the absence of a rockin' pant-suit? That's not the only person I've seen who looks like me from a 3/4 angled view but then NOTHING like me from the front. It's an odd phenomenon.

Sorta like how in photos I ALWAYS try to position myself for a front profile or 3/4 turn type shot because I look AWFUL from the side...absolutely HUGE nose that I hate :laugh:. I've been told I have some silly preferences though.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

...weeeeeiiiiiiiiird o.o neverrr ever heard that one, never even thought of it o.o

I'm like a much ANGRIER and sluttier looking her...

cause you know. nobody puts victoria in the corner.

Heh.... angry and slutty are not so much tied to appearance I find as they are attitude.... but I was mainly talking about just raw facial structure... (before Jennifer Grey had her nose job that made her look like a squinting hose beast) and not so much attitude.

Archived