Joey Ramone (my main comparision)

joey_ramone250px.jpg?t=1231135498

Stiv Bators

Stiv18.jpg?t=1231135569

Ric Okasek

p00054ci608.jpg?t=1231135617

Johnny Thunders(though, I never saw it)

johnny.jpg?t=1231135661

Three Bad Jacks' Elvis Sussia(though, I don't see it;he's too good-looking to be a look-alike to me)

hgf3gu3f.jpg?t=1231136166

Have also gotten Nik Fiend,Ringo Starr, and the singer from Godsmack in the past. Personally, I always though Joey Ramone and Richard Belzer are my biggest look-alikes.

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Megalicious

pics_morena_baccarin_celebrity_pictures_

Thanks Rev :).....

I do find that Morena Baccarin looks a lot like Meg Morena_Baccarin.jpg

According to Phee,I apparently look like Morena. Not that I am complaining ......

I dont see it but thank you.

I see it.

Joey Ramone (my main comparision)

joey_ramone250px.jpg?t=1231135498

Stiv Bators

Stiv18.jpg?t=1231135569

Ric Okasek

p00054ci608.jpg?t=1231135617

Johnny Thunders(though, I never saw it)

johnny.jpg?t=1231135661

Three Bad Jacks' Elvis Sussia(though, I don't see it;he's too good-looking to be a look-alike to me)

hgf3gu3f.jpg?t=1231136166

Have also gotten Nik Fiend,Ringo Starr, and the singer from Godsmack in the past. Personally, I always though Joey Ramone and Richard Belzer are my biggest look-alikes.

Oh, you definitely look like Elvis Sussia.

i found tis site threw my space you upload your picture and it gives you 5 diffrent celbs that look like you and give you a % of what they think matches up i had fun on it check it out

http://www.myheritage.com/face-recognition

According to that site I look like:

FIONA APPLE

fionaapple.jpg

NICOLE KIDMAN

250px-Nicole_kidman3cropped.jpg

MARIA MENOUNOS

maria-menounos-picture-1.jpg

BRITTANY MURPHY

brittany-murphy-395x298-celebkittens-cou

CELINA JAITLEY

celina_jaitley_10.jpg

ELISHA CUTHBERT

DENISE RICHARDS

tn2_denise_richards_4.jpg

...BILLY IDOL??

R.157%20BILLY%20IDOL-TV%20PORTRAIT.jpg

AND....BEYONCE?!

beyonce20knowles.jpg

[pictures to come....lol]

apparently Hugh Fearnley Whittingstall according to some at work

HughF-W-med-jan07.jpg

You look like you would be related to Sean Astin, who plays Sam Gamgee on Lord of the Rings

I on the other hand have had dozens of people tell me I look like someone they know, whether I had long or short hair. I just have one of those faces that is common I guess.

I don't think I look like anyone famous. But a former employer mistook me for her daughter in-law. "No, Ms. Diane. I swear I'm NOT UNA!" That was embarrassing. And I had another woman make a u-turn in the middle of the street and pull up to me in her ancient Mercury station wagon: "GRETCHEN!" No, lady, not Gretchen either.

Archived