Photography for the DGN Calendar

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have you're photographer send us the image as a TIFF file if he can... And as big as our email will take.  I think mine is good for 10-15MB.  Brenda's may or may not have restrictions....  Some email will only accept up to 5ish MB.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I will make sure it is a tiff and i think what i will ask her to do is just make sure everything is at the highest settings she can possibly use, that way (hopefully) everything else will be where you need it to be to get a copy for the calendar.

by the way ya got a good noggin to sport the baldness, lestat is bald.... i luv it!

:swoon

lilith

I will make sure it is a tiff and i think what i will ask her to do is just make sure everything is at the highest settings  she can possibly use, that way (hopefully) everything else will be where you need it to be to get a copy for the calendar.

by the way ya got a good noggin to sport the baldness, lestat is bald.... i luv it! 

:swoon

lilith

Yeah... you can never have too much info... :devil Something in the 10-15 MB range as a TIFF should be reasonable. Obviously what's MOST important is the overall quality of the image. In focus, well lit, good pose, facial expressions etc....

Tanx for the compliments! :blushing

Yeah... you can never have too much info...  :devil    Something in the 10-15 MB range as a TIFF should be reasonable.  Obviously what's MOST important is the overall quality of the image.  .In focus, well lit, good pose, facial expressions etc...

Tanx for the compliments!  :blushing

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This is a calnedar and some one will have to look at mugg for an entire month,

I would not even dream of wasting any ones time with looking at the pics if they were not In focus, well lit, good pose, facial expressions etc........ I am just too damn vain for that, if Lestat or myself dont come out looking :cool they will go directly to the trash bin.

I just want to make sure that once all the "Obvious" things are in place that the quality of the pic is good, i am the one who will be submitting it so i feel it is my responsiblity to see to such things, I just dont have any photography knowledge, :doh so my thought is to make sure all the techie stuff is as high as we can get it with our resources.

Any how enough of my rambles, i am off to dream about looking hot in the pics........... :whistling

lilith

When is the Big Shoot?  Can I be Shot?

There is no "BIG" shoot. We'll do them when people are available. Think about an outfit (Or lack of one... :devil ) a setting and that sort of stuff.... we'll sort out the details via PM/email and then do it. Studio-ish(home) or at an interesting location are both possibillities..

Guest MsMaldoror

Are you trying to get people to take their clothes off for you again?

There is no "BIG" shoot.  We'll do them when people are available.  Think about an outfit (Or lack of one...  :devil ) a setting and that sort of stuff....  we'll sort out the details via PM/email and then do it.  Studio-ish(home) or at an interesting location are both possibillities..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Guest MsMaldoror

Well, it worked the first few times, but I'm not going to fall for it again. :ohmy:

It is my life's pursuit.  It beckons me like a moth to flame... 

And I have a bridge to sell you, too..  :tongue:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Guest MsMaldoror

So, if I take my clothes off more, do you think I'll get some love letters like the ones you get? :fear

I'm not kidding. How do you think I landed Wayne? :wink

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

• 1 month later...

Still need models?  I am still game!

Let me know!

Yup. I need a victim to try out my newish lighting equipment on... If you're game for that... name your time... or we can do something spooky elsewhere.

Anyone else ready to be shot.... er...photographed? :whistling

Do what? Where is he going?

Marc!!!!

I've been umemployed for some time.. (Except for freelance and some other odd jobs)

I've been looking everywhere since the New Year... and STILL haven't got one!!! My trip to Wichita this week was an interview at Cessna Aircraft... We'll see. My former employer asked me to send my portfolio and updated resume in...So i could end up right back where I started.. *sigh*

Yup.  I need a victim to try out my newish lighting equipment on...  If you're game for that... name your time... or we can do something spooky  elsewhere. 

Anyone else ready to be shot.... er...photographed?  :whistling

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

place & time? my house your house?

• 11 months later...

Archived