Become a Part of Something Truly Good

We are tattooed,Michigan-based pinup girls available to help you with your charity functions and fundraisers. We are Moms, sisters, friends, and more. We work hard. We play hard. We believe in a multitude of things, but there's one thing we ALL want: to help others. Because someday, you may need it. And we will be there for you.

k]pinup-018.jpg]

Who we're looking for:

Smart, energetic ladies CURRENTLY RESIDING IN MICHIGAN AND SURROUNDING STATES to help with fundraising efforts where needed. If you say that you're going to be there, BE THERE. There is no age limit, no weight limit! If you are inked, pierced, and ready to help....WE WANT YOU.

Keep your naughty bits to yourself, please! We don't care if you've shot nude. Who hasn't? Just don't flash at functions or the parties thereafter!

We want to meet:

Ladies from Michigan and surrounding states who want to help out with animal adoptions and rescues, walks, rides, and parties for charitable events. I don't care if you have one small tattoo or are covered with them! Skinny girls and those who like their sammiches big and meaty are welcome! We will not demand that our models be skinny! There is beauty EVERYWHERE! If you're interested in bringin' out that hardcore hotness, visit our photography page. You're ALL beautiful! Got a face with some piercings? Awesome. We want you, too.

We have all had something touch our lives that make us want to help make a difference in the lives of others. We will help your charity whether it is large or small. It doesn't matter if it's a well-know charity like The American Cancer Society or if it's small for your injured relative who can't afford their medical needs after an accident. If we can help you, we will.

WE SUPPORT THE TATTOO ARTISTS OF MICHIGAN!! If you know someone in the industry who is having a fundraiser and needs help with it, BRING IT TO US. Most tattoo artists and piercers don't have health benefits. Then, when something bad happens, they're screwed. We want to help.

Nurse.jpg

aids_ribbon.jpg

How do we do this? By selling raffle tickets, assisting at the door of your fundraiser, showing off your door prizes, pouring beer, whatever we can assist with (within reason and the confines of the law!). Email us with any questions.

ribbon.jpg

Why do this?

Because I have a son with Asperger's. And I fought my butt off for everything that he needed and DESERVED. Now that I live in MI, I have to do this all over again. But, I can do it. And will.

Because I have lost one Grandmother to cancer, and am losing another to Alzheimer's. Our VP, Li's, Father has ALzheimer's as well. Because I lost one Grandfather to emphysema.

Because two of my friends from Baltimore are HIV positive. With proper medical treatment and good lifestyle habits, they've been able to maintain a healthy body. But, I'd still love to see them cured in MY lifetime.

Because when I was losing my Dad to cancer and emphysema, MANY people reached out to me. People I didn't even know, as well as those that I did know! And my heart is STILL full from that outpouring of love. My family will be forever grateful to Gilchrist Hospice for everything that they did for the brief time that Dad was there before passing. These people were SELFLESS. And now, it's my turn.

ribbon.jpg

Is it YOUR turn?

Archived