anyone remember this song

Tacohitts

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

***ch, please. it's on now!

target="_blank

Wow.... :X I've never had the displeasure of actually seeing one of their videos...thanks, now Chernobyl is roughly 10-15% more retardederz than before (with a 2% margin of error).

I see your ICP and present to you, real rap: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKAG2Q7Bik4

You're welcome.

Wow.... :X I've never had the displeasure of actually seeing one of their videos...thanks, now Chernobyl is roughly 10-15% more retardederz than before (with a 2% margin of error).

I see your ICP and present to you, real rap: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKAG2Q7Bik4

You're welcome.

3 words cher

MEOTHOD MAN SUCKS

3 words cher

MEOTHOD MAN SUCKS

Yes...but Bring the Pain rules, does not matter what your preference is on Method Man. And it does blow ICP out of the water....because anything blows ICP out the water. I would rather listen to an entire album called "Now that's what I call Polka!" then even one ICP song :laugh:. Just my preference, that's why I came along and pwned that ICP video :tongue:.

For the record, most of you know this already, but my favorite rapper is Tupac, a man with a message and legacy.

Yes...but Bring the Pain rules, does not matter what your preference is on Method Man. And it does blow ICP out of the water....because anything blows ICP out the water. I would rather listen to an entire album called "Now that's what I call Polka!" then even one ICP song :laugh:. Just my preference, that's why I came along and pwned that ICP video :tongue:.

For the record, most of you know this already, but my favorite rapper is Tupac, a man with a message and legacy.

i agree with half of what ya say and i do agree that tupac is a very very good rappper