Female Singers

DarkVampire

I must be getting mellowed out as time goes by. I used to listen to heavy metal, death metal, gloom, etc for such a long time. Now I am getting into the Gothic, Dark Wave, Electro bands that have female singers like Chiasm, Collide, Lacuna Coil, Mephisto Waltz and others. I like the beauty & beast singing of bands like Lacuna Coil and older Theatre of Tragedy. What other bands out there have female leads?

lords of acid

Some of the time. I borrowed a CD from a friend once and pretty much all the songs were that dude.

I only have a few songs from Drain S.T.H. but I think they're all chicks. How about Snake River Conspiracy? Also Ayria, I:Scintilla, Emilie Autumn :drool , and I'll probably think of some more when I wake up. Yeah ... I prefer chick singers too.

Tina Root has a new project called Tre Lux.

not sure what Susan Wallace is doing.

if you like switchblade rev, try Cindergarden. their latest album is free to download (or was) of their myspace.

another to my list. Holly Jacobs, formerly of the hissyfits and she did a song under the name of Luxx Lisbon.

Edited by Head Wreck

Tina Root has a new project called Tre Lux.

not sure what Susan Wallace is doing.

if you like switchblade rev, try Cindergarden. their latest album is free to download (or was) of their myspace.

another to my list. Holly Jacobs, formerly of the hissyfits and she did a song under the name of Luxx Lisbon.

SWEET.....THANX HW!

(HW...sounds SO refined...)