DGN Aftermath, November 15th

Destroit

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok night6,besides any of the drama,I just did not have the feel for the club that night,but I had a good time at the Sisters Of Mercy concert earlier.it was a pleasure to meet Zena,very awesome lay I will say.

I noticed alo of people just weren't feeling it, thats b/c I was there and bad luck follows me like my stalker Greg....anywho hole different story there. Does that say very awesome lay??? OMG I thought I was too..thank You!!!! LMFAO...kisses Crank

I saw a whole lot of DGNers. :)

I'm horrible at listing.......hrrmmm

Chernobyl - Bitch you know I love you. :) Thanks for letting me motorboat you. lol.

Raven - Did you enjoy that smoke?

Constintine - See how I list off all the corner kids first? lmao

Fin - I think I missed you again.

Snidely Whiplash - Thanks for the dance. And, the slap.:)

Oh My Goth - we didn't get to talk!

Rev - thanks for the dreading advice.

Enishi - Chris it had been too long.

Rambo - what to even say.....lol.

Crank - Always a pleasure.

Punk Princess - Been a while. :p

TasteeWonderBunny - Nice to finally meet you!

Prick - I saw you in passing...but didn't get a chance to chat.

Aequorea - :p Nice chattin with ya

TheOsakaKoneko - I think I missed you

StormKnight - I think I missed you

I know I'm missing people.............

there are others I didn't see or get a chance to chat with

It was interesting to say the least. I didnt dance one song. I wasnt feeling the music. Now to my family. Taystee wonder bunny, Glad to see ya having a blast. Grey halo, Im glad were cool, I was glad for that. Chernobyl, sorry I wanted to chat but I dont know. Next time for sure. Pestilence, I think your cool for having a smile later. Rambo, you wont see it but ya always make me feel at home. Crank I got your back. Eleven, what can I say your my everything. Reaper, great seeing ya out again. Constantin I remember it now. LOL Michi, you look happy which makes me happy. Mina Rosa, your always so damn cute. Storm Knight and Gimp for having my back. Enishi, your a cool guy. Skyfire and Nomad, sorry about the lights. Zena, for being absolutely awesome and a great addition to the family. Anyone else I forgot, tough shit. Loves ya all.

It was interesting to say the least. I didnt dance one song. I wasnt feeling the music. Now to my family. Taystee wonder bunny, Glad to see ya having a blast. Grey halo, Im glad were cool, I was glad for that. Chernobyl, sorry I wanted to chat but I dont know. Next time for sure. Pestilence, I think your cool for having a smile later. Rambo, you wont see it but ya always make me feel at home. Crank I got your back. Eleven, what can I say your my everything. Reaper, great seeing ya out again. Constantin I remember it now. LOL Michi, you look happy which makes me happy. Mina Rosa, your always so damn cute. Storm Knight and Gimp for having my back. Enishi, your a cool guy. Skyfire and Nomad, sorry about the lights. Zena, for being absolutely awesome and a great addition to the family. Anyone else I forgot, tough shit. Loves ya all.

Daaaaaamn PRick.....I feel unloved now :cry

I saw a whole lot of DGNers. :)

I'm horrible at listing.......hrrmmm

Chernobyl - Bitch you know I love you. :) Thanks for letting me motorboat you. lol.

Raven - Did you enjoy that smoke?

Constintine - See how I list off all the corner kids first? lmao

Fin - I think I missed you again.

Snidely Whiplash - Thanks for the dance. And, the slap.:)

Oh My Goth - we didn't get to talk!

Rev - thanks for the dreading advice.

Enishi - Chris it had been too long.

Rambo - what to even say.....lol.

Crank - Always a pleasure.

Punk Princess - Been a while. :p

TasteeWonderBunny - Nice to finally meet you!

Prick - I saw you in passing...but didn't get a chance to chat.

Aequorea - :p Nice chattin with ya

TheOsakaKoneko - I think I missed you

StormKnight - I think I missed you

I know I'm missing people.............

there are others I didn't see or get a chance to chat with

The Reaper always ends up missing on lists. Its probably because he sit behind the scenes watching most of the time. Do ya smellllllllalalalalalalalala........what The Reaper.......is c00kin? Ò,o :p

It worked for me!!!

Bake a Cake!!!! LMAO hahahahaaahah

whats up with the black kid, he looks crazy.

LOL, you only thought the black one looked crazy?

hahahaha I swear, when I watch it, I immediately think that whoever wrote the thing was on some seriously strong shit.....:rofl: its just so disgustingly sugary cute XD

LOL, you only thought the black one looked crazy?

hahahaha I swear, when I watch it, I immediately think that whoever wrote the thing was on some seriously strong shit.....:rofl: its just so disgustingly sugary cute XD

You know what, I WATCH KIDS SHOWS ALL DAY. I used to watch this one and I was like ewww look at this hair it looks like clumps of molded poo. LOL Yeah I admit they all look crazy but after a while of watching the show you'll see some of the other characters look normal.

You know what, I WATCH KIDS SHOWS ALL DAY. I used to watch this one and I was like ewww look at this hair it looks like clumps of molded poo. LOL Yeah I admit they all look crazy but after a while of watching the show you'll see some of the other characters look normal.

you mean like this guy?

4chanpv2.jpg

:rofl:

I keep lookin at this girl, and now I feel really REALLY dirty XD

cake.gif

Fin looked like he was from the Gothic Blue Man Group.

(runs...)

It's a marking system.

Anyone with blue war-paint on them @ night's end has been Fin-marked. :p

Fin!!

*Tackles so he can't leave*

*Calls all the women to get him before he squirms away again*

Come HOME, wingman!

Archived