DBK'S Birthday Party!

still gotta check the funds, but I'm pretty sure I can make it. Piggymama may be in toe. maybe, if its alright, I can get her hubby to come too.. you'd like him, he's cool. ^_^ he loves anime and zombies, too... your heterosexual soul mate. lol :) but don't hold me to it. I'll have to discuss it further with everyone. :) TheLordOfSins lives in Ferndale and doesn't have his own vehicle, so uh.... yeah.... I dunno if he will be able to make it.. if someone wants to give him a ride, PM either me or him... let one of us know... :)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

still gotta check the funds, but I'm pretty sure I can make it. Piggymama may be in toe. maybe, if its alright, I can get her hubby to come too.. you'd like him, he's cool. ^_^ he loves anime and zombies, too... your heterosexual soul mate. lol :) but don't hold me to it. I'll have to discuss it further with everyone. :) TheLordOfSins lives in Ferndale and doesn't have his own vehicle, so uh.... yeah.... I dunno if he will be able to make it.. if someone wants to give him a ride, PM either me or him... let one of us know... :)

The more the merrier!!

Awesome :) Hope you have a happy birthday. I am looking forward to Nov 11 too because I will be on vacation in Memphis then.

Happy early birthday.

Thank you!!

AaaAaAaAaAaaaAaaaAAAAaaAAaAaAAH!

I gotta get a ride, srsly, I wanna go!

Have Savage Minstrel bring you!! I wouldn't mind seeing him again too!!

I don't know if I will be able to make it. The week days are going to get very poor for me to get away from. I start the every 8 hour check in at work starting sometime in the next week or so, (meaning I go in every 8 hours like clockwork.) for 4 days a week. I will do the best I can. :sad:

I won't have the money to go out and celebrate, instead I'll be housing the party here at my place.

I know a lot of you won't be able to make it due to distance and/or work, but I thought I'd extend the invitation anyways.

It'll be here in Howell at my place on Tuesday, November 11th.

If interested shoot me a message and I'll give you my number and address.

DAMN! I can't make it. Happy Birthday dude! I'll buy you a drink next time I see you. :)

Hugs & always loved sitting in your lap.....:evil:

ugh... $$ situation has gotten ugly... so I'm not even gonna bother to bring it up the the 'mates. Love ya, DBK... Oh and you will be getting something from me in the mail, in the next few days or so... nothing spectacular, since I has no $$ at all... but I made it, and its from my cold dead zombie heart. ;) Hope you have fun, no matter what happens! :) *huggles* oh and I owe you a face smother with muh boobies. :biggrin:

ugh... $$ situation has gotten ugly... so I'm not even gonna bother to bring it up the the 'mates. Love ya, DBK... Oh and you will be getting something from me in the mail, in the next few days or so... nothing spectacular, since I has no $$ at all... but I made it, and its from my cold dead zombie heart. ;) Hope you have fun, no matter what happens! :) *huggles* oh and I owe you a face smother with muh boobies. :biggrin:

Check your inbox! :p

Archived