Cars

Ginevra

Who needs my driving lane more? Myself or that Jag that nearly ran me off of 75S?  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i would not have stayed there. could have boe awry if he clipped you and caosed fatal twisty metalic death.

emergancy break in the breakdown lane and honk the horn.

then set of again.

just because the assholke drives a jag doesnt make him right. just makes him an asshole with a phalic extension

• 2 weeks later...

i hate it when people think that because they have a nice car they can rule the road!

I have 2 handicapped parents. I have a car with handicapped tags for mt 2 handicapped parents. One day, my dad had to see his Dr. for an EKG. In the parking lot, there were no available handicapped spaces. Whe I found a space, it was actually 2 spaces, occupied diagonally by a shiny white 4-door Mercedes. I went upstair with my parents to the Dr's office and told the receptionist about it. I then went outside and watched it get towed.

Wow i think i know the jag your in refrence to. It blew me of the lodge on my last trip down to Detroit. Bastard forced me into the shoulder and I was doing dame near 90. Good to know im not the only poor soul the bastard thinks he can command. May he flip his car and burn slowely to death on the side to the road.

~TLS

It gives me great joy to see people get what they deserve. Especially when it's causing my handicapped parents to have to walk more than need be. People seem to think that owning expensive cars gives them carte blanche to drive/park however they wish. Wow, now that Wayne and I have money, can I park my dirty Sentra diagonally? And, should I do it before or after I get it detailed?

• 3 months later...

I hate when I see people parked like that. Up here in Canada, they even have parking spaces assigned for "Expecting mothers" and even with those half the time their either NEVER expecting, or their kids are like 10 years old. Thats rude too but when your pregnant, last I heard it was healthy to walk so I don't even know why they have spots for them..

my car is a POS and im pretty damn aggressive. i care alot less about my POS than most @$$holes do about their shiney new cars. i usually have my way when it comes to things like this.

im also a much better driver than these non-driving @$$holes, who are also usually on the phone. so, even though im in my POS, i know how to play the traffic far better and normally stick em behind me for a bit.

but thats no big thing. what really boggles the mind is when im working. i usually drive a full-sized work van or a 1-ton pickup with 100-300 gallons in the tank(s) plus equipment. i dont stop on a dime. yet people LOVE to cut me off and then slow down, brake, or even come to a stop... :blink:

sometimes i really want to let off my brake just a little when that happens...

god i hate driving.

Personally Id have slammed Electra into his ass got laughing and taunting "My car is paid for is yours! My car is paid for is yours! My car is paid for is yours! My car is paid for is yours! My car is paid for is yours! My car is paid for is yours!"

Archived