if you have the guts

I am uncrushable :evil:. For reals :unsure:. That's what being unskanky at CC gets you :laugh:.

too bad, your unskankiness has caused me to crush on you ;D

ugh, besides, if you're skanky at city it may not entirely be a 'crush' people have on you... more like slipping things in your drink to a ministry tune XD

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK OK ok... Here I go!

Msterbeau of course... He always get my motor going. :wub:

Siren and Raev (together or separate I guess :p )

taysteewonderspook

Ice Queen

pRick

Phee

Eevee

~Tszura~

DJ Nocker

XillaToxic

Theres probably more, but those are the only ones I can think of atm... ~blushes~

Wooooooaaaaaaaahhh wait what?

Dressing skanky at the club is totally out of style and aggravating. At least have elegance about it. And then don't complain about being checked out. Clearly you know the consequences of wearing a tiny skirt or low-cut top (or no top) to a "goth bar". The only guy who would have a "crush" on you is a "tourist".

Dressing skanky at the club is totally out of style and aggravating. At least have elegance about it. And then don't complain about being checked out. Clearly you know the consequences of wearing a tiny skirt or low-cut top (or no top) to a "goth bar". The only guy who would have a "crush" on you is a "tourist".

I couldnt agree more.

*puts skanky clubwear away*

It does so amuse me though when I take newbs to City and there like "Woah, shes wearing electric tape".

Edited by Shaun

Why oh why are have the fetish scene and goth scene mixed together :(

I don't know ... the same reason we have the White Wolf gaming scene and goth scene mixed together. :p *runs*

I can draw you a Venn diagram. :)

Edited by Spook

It does so amuse me though when I take newbs to City and there like "Woah, shes wearing electric tape".

i can admit to falling victim to wearing electrical tape before, but I never wear JUST electrical tape, I wear fishnet tops and chains and crap over it when I do. but it's been awhile since that XD that was back in my early days.

I have a total platonic crush on a dishwasher for a restaurant next to my work. True love. rofl.

i can admit to falling victim to wearing electrical tape before, but I never wear JUST electrical tape, I wear fishnet tops and chains and crap over it when I do. but it's been awhile since that XD that was back in my early days.

I have a total platonic crush on a dishwasher for a restaurant next to my work. True love. rofl.

I dont know why she calls me a dishwasher. Im more nof the refrigerator type.