!Rev.Reverence's BIRTHDAY BASH!

I thought, perhaps the stars might align just right, so I wouldn't say no yet -- but then medical issues came up that will prevent me from going out this weekend at all, even if this is my one chance I get every 6 months or so. :(

But it looks like many will be there, so have a great time and Happy Birthday Rev!

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought, perhaps the stars might align just right, so I wouldn't say no yet -- but then medical issues came up that will prevent me from going out this weekend at all, even if this is my one chance I get every 6 months or so. :(

But it looks like many will be there, so have a great time and Happy Birthday Rev!

THANK YOU NICE LADY...really, thanx for trying to come out...& I know that someday we will get to hang out!

Not that you would know anyone that, oh, I don't know, carries a PDA with a full pharmacopia and best crisis management options with full wireless capabilities. Oh, no. Not at all.

:evil::whistle:;)

Bro...if I was a Company Chaplain...I would SO have you in my squad as the Apothecary...

newimage.asp-463.gif

(edit to add what we would do to DBK)

newimage.asp-274.gif;)

Um...are you sure it is wise to give DBK a choice of two of the following: Twin-linked lascannons, missle launcher, assault cannon, or a power fist? He will use them in the name of the Emperor, right?

*glances back at the corpse in the golden throne*

P.S. Always liked the idea of a chainsword. Now if I could be a psychic Apothecary with a chainsword *force weapon.*

Um...are you sure it is wise to give DBK a choice of two of the following: Twin-linked lascannons, missle launcher, assault cannon, or a power fist? He will use them in the name of the Emperor, right?

*glances back at the corpse in the golden throne*

P.S. Always liked the idea of a chainsword. Now if I could be a psychic Apothecary with a chainsword *force weapon.*

..I thought he would opt for the "FURIOSO"options...6793989809096494875b.png

2 Dreadnought Powerfists

1 Hevyflamer

1 Meltagun

Smokelauncher

X-tra Armourplate

I just saw THIS!

Archived