The website went down Thursday night due to some file permissions being changed due to a board-wide update. IPS (the company that hosts DGN) partially fixed this problem but its clearly not "fully fixed" at the moment.

I'd hesitate to give an ETA for the rest of the problems (mostly visual glitches so far on a quick glance) will be fixed. There is an open ticket with the company and they are available 24/7 (where as I will pass out sometime in the next few hours.)

But until then I'll stay up and try to get this fixed. (Which , at th is point mostly consists of me writing down whats wrong and them fixing it, since its something wrong at a deeper layer of tech than I normally have to deal with.

Chernobyl logged in sober and the board blew up.... it confused the server too much....

Yes, basically it was the equivalent of dividing by zero. The server just didn't know what to do.

But I am tanked now and all is well and normal :chug. Sorry for disturbing the universe and all.

Edited by Chernobyl

Sorry I came back from under my own rock and scared the board silly. I'll make sure that doesn't happen again. :fakenopic:

Wow...where the hell have you been?

So that's it, the combination of your return and my sobriety just RIPPED the system right in half. That has to be it...it's the only logical explination.