What will you be for Halloween?

I think I got some fabric that'll work for you to throw something together, like 4 yards of it.

you do know i meant when my tummy was flat, and a picture taken of me, in said costume wouldn't land me in the "epic fail" thread....

but thanks! we gotta come up with SOMETHING that will go with the whole mad scientist costume, that Chris wants to be.... ugh...

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

83231_lg.jpgMost likely this unless I try to do something else I already own this one

Um, yeah. I wouldn't want to be wearing those boots on deck in a storm, though.

Then what year was she a cowboy on a horse?

That was the costume I was referring to. I'm sure the bee rocked, though.

yeah, I'm confused because I've never been either of those things. Last year, I was a bullrider, complete with bull. I did the "Ash Wednesday" thing in 2001. I have also been, in my adult life, a librarian, a milk carton (with my "Missing" poster plastered on the side) and just plain lame. Never a bee. Never a bee. (I'd be a paperwasp--more fitting).

Oh yeah, and one year I was that whiny redhead guy from American Idol who came in second. What's his name? Clay Aiken. I cut my hair, streaked it with blond, spiked it, foofed out my eyebrows (and glued some of the hair I'd cut off to them to fill them out more) and wore one of my boyfriend's suits that was way too big for me.

Oh yeah, and one year I was that whiny redhead guy from American Idol who came in second. What's his name? Clay Aiken. I cut my hair, streaked it with blond, spiked it, foofed out my eyebrows (and glued some of the hair I'd cut off to them to fill them out more) and wore one of my boyfriend's suits that was way too big for me.

HAHAHA!

Guest greyhalo

looks like I'll be going as....

*drum roll*

myself...

$$ situation doesn't look like it will be improving in time for this...(and I'm not the only one that's suffering)

(tuesday I go on an applying spree... lol)

Just be creative. You can throw something together from home last minute. Hell, I was a Kroger's bagger one year. I was a Satanist another year.

looks like I'll be going as....

*drum roll*

myself...

$$ situation doesn't look like it will be improving in time for this...(and I'm not the only one that's suffering)

(tuesday I go on an applying spree... lol)

Why don't you be a sleepover? I did it one year in high school. I wore a sleeping bag and fuzzy slippers and carried stuffed animals.

Um, yeah. I wouldn't want to be wearing those boots on deck in a storm, though.

yeah, I'm confused because I've never been either of those things. Last year, I was a bullrider, complete with bull. I did the "Ash Wednesday" thing in 2001. I have also been, in my adult life, a librarian, a milk carton (with my "Missing" poster plastered on the side) and just plain lame. Never a bee. Never a bee. (I'd be a paperwasp--more fitting).

I wont be either i have diffrent shoes

you do know i meant when my tummy was flat, and a picture taken of me, in said costume wouldn't land me in the "epic fail" thread....

but thanks! we gotta come up with SOMETHING that will go with the whole mad scientist costume, that Chris wants to be.... ugh...

lmao wasnt talking about that costume specifically deary. I was thinking about a goddess or something since its white material..easy to make a goddess toga outta it.

Is there going to be anyplace good to go in costume?? I can wear my Renfest outfit, if I had someplace worth wearing it to go to.

I'm assuming that there would be something going on that city that night, or at least there really should be with it being a goth club and all.

Here's what I've decided on.. I'm making the costume myself!

Remember I asked if you would wear a sheer body suit under it? I have a better idea: You should paint your whole body in latex up to the point that the mask covers on your face. Wear nothing else under the fur parts. :evil:

Remember I asked if you would wear a sheer body suit under it? I have a better idea: You should paint your whole body in latex up to the point that the mask covers on your face. Wear nothing else under the fur parts. :evil:

That's what I was thinking..or a body stocking, if I can't find anyone to paint me..