Epic Fail

Eeeyew, could've done without seeing the incontinent marathon runner. I understand that's a fairly common occurrence in that sport, though. Yuk, makes me glad I'm a fat lazyass.

target="_blank

Well, basic natural phenomena like light refraction are probably beyond the grasp of anyone who can't even comprehend the correct use of apostrophes and makes up words like "prodominatly". The one line about "everywhere we look, the visible spectrum is rainbows" is strangely compelling tho... like something someone from the '60s would say :swoon

i am at a loss as to why that is a fail...?

Me too, the implication would seem to be rather racist... or that you fail as a parent if your kids ever have fun? She's not drinking alcohol or flashing her tits, doesn't look really wasted, neither is anyone else in the shot... looks pretty innocent to me. Maybe I'm missing something, tho. Maybe the real implication is that you're a parental failure if your sons hang out with mainstream-looking white girls at spring break, instead of going to the FreakNic like good little Qs, Kappas & Alphas. I remember my MaMa warning me about white kids when I went off to college: "They have parties with bowls of drugs on the coffee table and people will put LSD in your drink when you aren't looking!" Apparently I hooked up with the wrong white kids... I'm still waiting to be invited to one of those parties. Hopefully the young brothas in the pic will have better luck.

Not sure if it's been posted yet, but I thought I'd jump onto the train with

THIS!!

If I'm posting an Epic Fail, it's going to be MASIVE EPICALLY FAILING!! (Wait 'till you get to the police officer!!)

Would be better if not for the crappy 100th-gen video... but the one with the DEA agent/"Glock Leg" victim (well, "Glock Foot" in this case) is prolly my all-time favorite. He actually tries to continue the presentation after shooting himself... comes back out & takes out another gun, and the kids (upper-el age) start yelling "No! No! Put it away!". He was actually trying to sue (not quite sure who) a year or so ago, claiming the video had ruined his career and made him a laughingstock among his colleagues. As well it might.

Is that Flavor Flav with the tricked-out Seville? Always hated those, looked like they took a giant guillotine and chopped off the whole rear end. And WTF are those red things on the fenders?

Edited by pomba gira

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apollo 13

apollo13.jpg

Well, at least the guys from 13 made it out of their command module alive.

Apollo 1

post-3204-1224884940_thumb.jpg

post-3204-1224885260_thumb.jpg

White, Grissom, and Chaffee. Killed because of poor wiring, 100% oxygen atmosphere that made even "non-flammable" items burn up like dry kindling, and a "escape door" that had about 24 bolts you had to unscrew from the outside to get them out. In 60 seconds, the pressure inside went to 2atm, and the smoke had fortunately knocked the men out. They never stood a chance.

Epic fail on the engineers, IMHO

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...