The Non Issue Disagreement Thread

phee

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest GodfallenPromos

But if you do a little back checking there.... the source of your research was found in a study to be extremely flawed and doorknob like... in other words... you happen to be wrong

Phee is wrong because Adam West killed the Noid.

According to dudeyourwrong.com, none of your propaganda is fact, and is nothing but acute wrongness of the harshest degree.

Bean...

Please don't dig yourself down any deeper...

You see, I have lived a long time... I have seen a lot of things in life.... I am sure that I am more expereinced about everything than you are.

Don't get me wrong girl... I dig you... I think you are very smart and funny, but you really have no grasp on the overall big picture here.

Really you have to wonder if you are disagreeing with me... or yourself...

I mean... I KNOW you are wrong, I have seen people like you my whole life... (and this is not an insult) but there is no possible way you could be right when posting in the proximity of me.

Now I don't know "everything" but you really have to have a big look at the world around you before you can say the kind of things you say.

As I said... you are a really nice chick... and I respect you a lot, I hope that someday we can be friends, but you have to just admit that I am right about (virtually) everything, and you are.... well not.

Peace.

There is an article that refutes everything that you've said.

But Bean... you awesome girl....

consider who wrote the artical... I know you are smarter then this.... please see how wrong you are.

*Phee stops channeling voices from the past*

But Bean... you awesome girl....

consider who wrote the artical... I know you are smarter then this.... please see how wrong you are.

*Phee stops channeling voices from the past*

But there are people that said things that would have to make me disagree with what you've said. Come to the wrong side.

It is my hope that someday you will truly see how wrong you are, and you will come to disagree with the things that you so wrongly held dear.

This is not a contest.

I am simply right.

And you seem to have something to prove... when the only thing you seem to be able to prove is.... that you are wrong