56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I really can't even say that much here. I will only say that the are where people were willing to take responsibility for their actions is over...kinda sucks but what can we do about it...well, I guess the common thing to to would be to blame it on other people, religions, etc...

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in that gray area it seems when it comes to abortion. I think it should be legal, but I also believe there should be regulations on it, such as no late term abortions. If it can survive out of the womb at the time of the abortion, going through with the abortion is murder. I also don't believe it should be used as a form or birth control because said person didn't use condoms or another type of birth control.

But these are just my opinions, in the end the choice will be made by a woman considering her options after she finds out she's pregnant.

I think that I already said that I am a Pro-Choicer...as I have NO WOMB of mine own...it is not for me to restrict this action...

...HOWEVER...I am starting to think that maybe forced sterilization in the case of some Humans seems like a better, & better thought every time I have it...8 babies by 5 men, & on welfare? :unsure: can you say, "Bringing down Society as a whole?"

I think that I already said that I am a Pro-Choicer...as I have NO WOMB of mine own...it is not for me to restrict this action...

...HOWEVER...I am starting to think that maybe forced sterilization in the case of some Humans seems like a better, & better thought every time I have it...8 babies by 5 men, & on welfare? :unsure: can you say, "Bringing down Society as a whole?"

Oh Rev you and me both dear. I went to college with a girl who is a year younger than I am, who had 4 kids from 4 different men. She had the first at like 14 and still refused to use any form of birth control. I guess she decided after she had the last one that she was getting her tubes tied. She's a sweet girl, just made horrible choices in the end it seems.

All I have to say is this. Sometimes an abortion may be necessary. I don't know. It's not a subject I like to talk about because as soon as you say it peoples' ears perk up, and they either get ready to severely disagree with you, or suck you off cuz they agree with you. It's never an "Oh, I dunno" type of topic to discuss, because people always get heated over controversial shit like this..

I have a real problem with late term abortions. There is no excuse for that. In the first few weeks and or month or two? Ok. I can understand that.

If they want to make abortion legal, go ahead. But first, let's legalize pot. Then, let's take all minor drug offenders and let them out of jail. If you used a drug and didn't harm anyone else but yourself doing so, you should go free, right fucking now.

Because if you say "abortion doesn't affect anyone but the person recieving the abortion" then you have to say the same about drug offenders.

And I already know most of the people out there think drug offenders are the worst people to walk the face of the earth. I mean, they are, right?

Tell me.. Tell me how the fuck is it that I am a convicted felon for putting a needle in my arm, but women can rip fetuses from their fucking bodies and just get dirty looks from old ladies in church?

-B

Tell me.. Tell me how the fuck is it that I am a convicted felon for putting a needle in my arm, but women can rip fetuses from their fucking bodies and just get dirty looks from old ladies in church?

-B

It has to do with all the other "sin taxes" that are going around. Firstly, people don't want to take responsibility for any of their actions that may have been or were unwise. So, they need to either draw attention away from themselves by pointing at other "sinners"...or they need to get the law on their side.

Now, here are the "unhealthy" or "sinful" lifestyle:

smoking tobacco, smoking marijuana, alcohol, obesity, spending time in the sun between 11am and 3pm, lack of vitamin D (result of not being in the sun?), junk food (which includes any food with traceable amounts of salt - even food previously considered healthy), wearing hoodies, full fat milk/yoghurt, choosing home education for one's children, doing less than an hour's exercise per day, watching television, owning an SUV, putting the incorrect type of garbage in the incorrect coloured bins, playing computer games, using alternative therapies/natural remedies (what???), women who work at home and want families, women who don't want to work, drinking coffee, parents who argue in front of their children (even ‘normal’ arguing apparently), owning an old car, having a bath instead of a shower, having a long shower, watering your garden, burning candles inside your home, being American...etc etc

See, the list includes many things that have been demonized in recent years for doing nothing more that being things that some people don't like. It is called responsibility and people have realized that if they get the law on their side...THEY DON'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH THE RESULTS OF THEIR ACTIONS!!! What that has done is created a world where there is just no damn excuse for what you have done no matter how sorry you are and how much you want to make it right...and then there are things where you should be treated like a victim, even though you aren't, and should be given an award for being so brave.

No I am not against abortion...however, just like stupid, trivial lawsuits abortion is yet one more thing that has been whored out like crazy with every reason under the sun being used as an excuse to "Just Do It".