How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

Guest Megalicious

I feel a trip to borders coming on. Keegan ripped the cover off of " Democracy in Amercia" by Alexis De Tocqueville. I think I deserve a new, better, hard back, edition :happy:

Annoyed. The god damn baked beans I put in the microwave just exploded. BOOM! And I didn't even put them for that long either, this has never happened before. I should have covered them...

OMG!!!your beans cut the cheese!!!!!!

I hope that did not smell up your crib!!!

Happy :happydance:happydance:jamin:happy:

I normally don't like rap. But I discovered a rap song that about big gals in a positive light! It feels beyond great to have a positive song for big gals like myself. Normally I hear about losing weight, etc.

I agree with the actress Camryn Manheim's philosophy of being a big gal but being healthy. I workout three times a week. I also drink lots of water, eats lot of fruit, etc. I am not saying, that I am a health nut. It is obvious I am not a complete health nut, by my sexy curves!

The only down side (to me) of this video called, "Big Girl "by Bow Wow, is that there is should be more big gals of all races. I also think it rocks when I go on you tube, and there are big gals dancing to this song and another song. These gals are dancing good! Go Ladies!!! :animier::animier:

If I may, may everyone have a Bless Saturday.

Edited by dragonluv

Happy that I made it home from Jynxie's without drowning or getting struck by lightning, and that I still have power.

Sleepy.

I feel happy Tyger made it home, and that I still have power. *knocks on already-sore wooden head*

I feel that if I should suddenly disappear, that everyone who has my digits should ring me! I'm not real keen on being alone during a storm.

Slightly confused on why I haven't gotten any emails from here since about mid afternoon. Also freaking exausted frm school and scrubbing the porch after I got home. All I want to do is take a hot bath, but we're having problems with the drain field and dad doesn't want us to use that much water untill the dude gets here tomorrow to fix it. We think it's a broken pipe or something. So..no bath for me.

Guest Megalicious

Like random Beatles songs have been suck in my head for two days now. Thanks. I TOLD YOU PLEASE DON'T, you did anyway and I have been suck in the JL hell for the last two days!!! =P

Lonely

Like I'm drinking way too much lately & can feel my liver deteriorating

Like I'm making progress at teaching myself to appreciate thunderstorms... I was only a tiny bit scared last nite, and then only 'cos it woke me from a sound sleep.

First of all, you shouldn't even be drinking in the first place, let alone like that.

And secondly, you're better than that. You have friends that love you and herpes.

I mean herps :)

If I hear one more time about a guy who was not good enough for you, I'm going to go to your house and just start

throwing men at you like it's the 10 plagues of Egypt.

-------

Like I'm about to go to bed.

Like it seems that the people that always talk about reading books or writing poetry seem to have the biggest problems with spelling and punctuation.

Like there are some definite great ones, but there is a lot of bad poetry on this board.

And I don't want to hurt anyone's feeling, but I wish I could go a little Simon Cowell, now and again.

(Don't worry, :censored: will love your poetry. She's like Jesus. She loves everyone's poems.)

Like I don't know why, but people seem to be dumber and less grammatically correct than usual to me tonight.

I must be really cranky.

Like I miss someone right now.

This person may be a bit of a handfull when here, but my heart breaks every time s/he's gone.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic