How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

I'm a little shook up... Was in a car accident a little bit ago. Don't worry, I'm fine, Steph's fine. We just feel like shit lol

Stupid short old man ain't got no business driving... and because we hit him from behind, its our fault. erg... he couldn't read her info to take it down, yet he's driving?!?!?! WTF?!

ok, so I'm a little upset, as well. erg.. :sad:

I'm a little shook up... Was in a car accident a little bit ago. Don't worry, I'm fine, Steph's fine. We just feel like shit lol

Stupid short old man ain't got no business driving... and because we hit him from behind, its our fault. erg... he couldn't read her info to take it down, yet he's driving?!?!?! WTF?!

:ohmy: Well I'm glad everyone is ok!!!! I know what you mean about those that shouldn't drive driving :rant: I had a very similar experience a few years ago. *hug*

Glad to see you are OK. :)

:ohmy: Well I'm glad everyone is ok!!!! I know what you mean about those that shouldn't drive driving :rant: I had a very similar experience a few years ago. *hug*

Thanks, hun. :) Other than being a little cranky and on edge, I'm fine. Yeah, the radiator's shot to shit, but its not too bad. Its gonna cost about $500 and some change, but it could be a lot worse. could be no car at all, or no us. :) So despite the crash, I'm grateful that it wasn't worse than it is. :)

:)

Glad you're OK sweetie!

This problem is only going to get worse as all those Boomers age. My family was blessed that my aunt accepted that it was time for her to stop driving as her health deteriorated... I hope I'm as wise & unselfish when I reach that point.

I am feeling irritated that one of the roofing contractors scheduled for today never showed or called. This is a large outfit that sends tag-teams of guys door-to-door trying to sell replacement windows... you'd expect a bit more professionalism... especially after they rescheduled once already. Ai well, their loss.

like creating a virus that will wipe all human scum (yes myself included) off the face of the earth so it has a chance to regenerate itself before more species become extinct so we can oh watch tv or some stupid shit...buy more crap...~sigh~

(at the risk of sounding all peta like...ya know...THOSE NUTS can go fuck themselves... =P )

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic