How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

I have a pounding headache, I am suppose to cover someone's shift tonight and than turn around and be back there in the morning at 645am.....I won't even have time to wash my uniform because the washer closes at 9pm every night.

It's called hand rinse and blow dry...else turn inside out, spray with deodorant, wipe with rag, air out until next wearing... ;)

Feels like I just hit the Jack Pot!!!

In May, I had to put off a project build purchase with special financing that I had been planning for 18 days so I could assist in painting a full backdrop for a school production of "The Wiz".

Today, I just received notification that the special financing is on again, but instead of 5 days, it's for an entire MONTH from June 1 to July 3. :peanutbutterjellytime:

Now I have no excuse to get these projects completed...then again, there is this somewhat inconvenient allergy to the sun I recently developed, but there are ways around that... :wink

It isn't.

And there is no shame in needing help. People who shame others for needing help are the reason people need to beg in the first place.

It isn't.

And there is no shame in needing help. People who shame others for needing help are the reason people need to beg in the first place.

I tend to hate myself when I need another person, when I know I cannot do it alone. I am used to doing it all since I was little, I grocery shopped when I was like 8 years old, at the store by myself, I took care of the babies, ten years old feeding and bathing and looking after my baby brothers, I took care of my little cousins because there moms would get pregnant because they were prostitutes and had babies left and right, I was sometimes all they had to look up to...my step grandma mentally abused my one little cousin since she was like 2, all because the kid had issues from watching her mother bring guys in and have sex with them for drugs, her and her brother were tormented, molested, they were finally removed after this came out and came to live at the crackhouse where my stepgrandma let us all stay, only for the kid to get mentally and emotionally abused by her...I was the only person who believed in this little girl, who hugged her and loved her, and told her she was beautiful and it wasn't her fault, I was selfless.....I was having my own issues young 12 years old mothering these babies....because no one else cared enough and they neglected them. This is the world I come from.....I have been the one that takes care of the helpless...now, here I am, the helpless one....every since my life changed and I no longer had a supportive, although he was an ass, he was still a person I could at least count on to make sure I had a place to sleep and gas in my car to go to work if I was short that week, I don't know how to be a victim...I don't believe in being a victim, I believe in fighting to the death...and in a life were you fight alone, you find out that who you thought were your friends.....were only just foe's...so I choose to take care of me, no matter how hard it is.....I am responsible for my life, If I wasn't homeless this would have never started with him. I have to learn to accept the fact that the inability to meet my own basic needs has led me to what is happening now....I deserve this for being a fuck up.

Very sad now.

I believe everything happens for a reason...your situation is a terrible one, but you are not alone...and, given if I stop looking at the Ferris Wheel, I know where you live. I can put you up in a hotel for a few nights if you want me to arrange that. I know things are tight for everyone, but working together, "people" can get through anything....That's what friends are for.

You deserve none of it. And in recent years a lot of people have had the rug pulled out from under them. It is a competitive market for jobs and housing, with people who don't have them somehow seen as ineligible. It is absurd.

You do not deserve this, no human being does. You deserve your agency, you deserve your dignity, and you deserve respect. And you deserve the help you need to get your life back on track. Every person does.

@Ophelia and Tron......you guys are great friends. Thank you for being supportive and not making me feel like I have to stay quiet about this.

:grouphug

Everyone has self-worth...

Never forget you were born just like everyone else and have the right to be here :happy:

I need a plan to get out of here until my apartment is ready, I need to not be alone with my thoughts, that's when it gets the worst.......I need to be around friends as much as possible so I don't feel alone...again, to think.

:grouphug

Just never forget how special you really are...

http://www.detroitgothic.net/index.php?showtopic=5571&st=2590#entry762207

I'm tired of dealing with all this...I swear I would be better off dead...

Good thing this is the "How Are You Feeling" thread and not the "Actions You're About Ready To Take" thread...

...if you catch my drift... :whistle:

Good thing this is the "How Are You Feeling" thread and not the "Actions You're About Ready To Take" thread...

...if you catch my drift... :whistle:

I just can't do this, alone, I thought I could handle it by myself..I thought I could just put it away in the back of my mind....but I can't.

I just can't do this, alone, I thought I could handle it by myself..I thought I could just put it away in the back of my mind....but I can't.

Are you able to tell us what you need right now so we can help in a way that will actually benefit you.

Can you make the meet tomorrow?

Are you able to tell us what you need right now so we can help in a way that will actually benefit you.

Can you make the meet tomorrow?

I don't know....I don't know what I am doing at this point. I will try...I can't think straight right now.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic